Epilogue

The next day at the police department's celebration, Vivienne was the star of the show. The young officers joked around, calling her "the Goddess Detective." They were all buzzing with excitement, "Hey, we all heard your deduction process. Wow, that was brilliant, just like a female Sherlock Holmes!"

"It's all thanks to our Goddess Detective that we were able to solve this major case in such a short time!"

"Vivienne, we should just start calling you 'Master'..."

Someone else chimed in, "Hey, your imagination really is something else, making things up out of thin air. Since when did we have a recording of Maximilian's last moments? You had us all fooled when you were confronting Liam."

Vivienne smiled proudly, "I had to bring out a convincing weapon to break through Liam's defenses! Indeed, I didn't have concrete evidence, just needed the suspect to confess. Ha, there wasn't a recording from the victim, but thankfully, we had our own..."

Captain Nathan sighed in admiration, "Ah, this girl, always playing her cards unpredictably, quite the clever one! It's the era of the youth now..."

Vivienne listened to everyone's praises with a mix of satisfaction and pride. Alex brought in a local newspaper with a large feature on Vivienne. The crowd clamored for Vivienne to treat them.

Suddenly, the receptionist called over the intercom, "Vivienne, someone at the door is looking for you!"

Everyone teased, "Ah, Vivienne, maybe it's the media here to interview you, you're a celebrity now..."

Vivienne went out, surprised to see Gregory. His eyes were sparkling, "Thank you for everything you've done for our family! Becca and I will be forever grateful to you."

Vivienne smiled, "Don't mention it, it's part of my job."

Gregory's smile was enchanting, "I know your name is Vivienne, but may I call you Vivi? See, you've avenged my father's death, how can I ever thank you?"

Vivienne laughed, "Of course, that's fine! Since you're so wealthy, I'll have to think carefully about this; can't miss the opportunity..."

Gregory watched her quietly.

Vivienne playfully suggested, "The guys at the station have been pestering me to treat them. How about it, treat us to a feast of king crabs?"

A gentle summer breeze passed by, caressing the faces of the two young people as they shared a laugh, hinting that Vivienne's next adventure was just beginning.

That concludes the full story of "Water Tank." Tomorrow, we will begin a new tale: "Unrequited Love," a heartwarming and bashful story of unspoken affection (hopefully, a true one). 

What will unfold in this small town? Stay tuned to JAY LEE as we embark on our next adventure!