noah 15 - freedom at last

2 MONTHS LATER (sorry!!!!!!! we have to give him time to heal otherwise this whole page would be boring!!!!!)

my eyes slowly open just to be assaulted by a bright light, "fumm hk" i say, my mouth is too dry to form words. my head is pounding and this light is making it 110x worse, "noah!?'' I heard someone say from beside me. i wish they would shut the fuck up because they are just making my head pound even worse. "pleshss shhhhhhht uuuuuuuuuuuuu" i groan out while reaching for my head, suddenly i feel a straw touch my lips "here drink this" that same fucking voice says. causing my head to pound even more, but I do. I take a few drinks and instantly feel alot better, "my head is killing me" I finally sputter out, "oh here" the same person says while thrusting something into my hand, I take it without looking at the pills and minutes later my pain is finally gone. "Thank you" I said with a small smile before slowly opening my eyes for the first time. my eyes instantly land on theo standing beside my bed, his expression a mixture of joy and worry. "what happened?" I ask, "I found you in your room, barely alive. so i brought you to the hospital and you have been in a coma for 2 months..." he responds slowly as though i'm made of glass, "w-what?" my mind is scrambling to find the missing pieces. "they arrested your dad along with two other guys who they believe did this to you" he says while gesturing to my body. "what? n-no 2? no theo no" i stutter out, "what do you mean?" he asks while leaning in, memories of what happeend start to flood back, the weights, the whip, the rapes. so much pain. the wax. everything. "there were five guys theo'' i state while looking up into his eyes, "what about the other 3 guys theo?'' I ask, fearing the answer. "t-they only caught 2 of them, we didn't know there were more, I'm so sorry. we won't let anything happen i promise" he promises before grabbing my hand.

let's skip a few days so we can get out of this hospital touché?

The smell of pancakes reaches my nose causing me to stir awake, "mmmmmm" I moan as i slowley sit up, 'what is that smell?' I wonder as I walk down the stairs. making my into the kitchen i spot theo at the stove...shirtless *gulp* "h-hey what are you d-doing?" I stutter out. my mouth suddenly dry, "Im making pancakes duh" theo responds with a laugh while motioning to the counter which is full of chocolate chip pancakes. "c-can i have one?" i question as i walk closer, trying my best to avoid looking at the shirtless theo. "yeah of course" he responds cheerily while getting me a plate and adding 5 pancakes to it. my eyes widened as he handed it to me, "i can't eat all of this' ' i tell matter of factly. "its alright just eat as much as you can then we can put the rest in the fridge" he says while nudging the plate into my hands ''t-thank you" i thank him while looking up at his face, "no problem" he says while looking into my eyes, we sit there for what feels like forever just looking at each other before i finally am able to pull my eyes away from his piercing blue eyes, i grab some syrup and sit down and dive into the mound of food. soon theo comes with his own mound and sits next to me and starts drowning his pancakes in syrup, my eyes are instictivly drawn to it since its fucking wild hahaha, "what? i like syrup" he laughs while adding more syrup. "Nothing, it's just a lot, '' I chuckled before diving back into my food. but my eyes are once again drawn to theo who has stuffed a pile of food into his mouth, i watch as syrup drips from his fork and lands on his perfectly sculpted chest, i continue to watch as it makes it way down his pecs and make its way to his abs before theos finger stops it and he starts to swipe up the syrup with his finger before sticking it into his mouth, i watch intensely as theos tongue circles his finger and licks off all of the sticky mess. I look up further and see theo looking directly into my eyes. 'fuck' i eternally groan before noticing that my sweats have suddenly gotten tighter and i eternally die a little. 'God damn' I think as I scoot my chair further under the table to try and hide my growing appendage better. "hey are you alright?" theo questions, noticing my pale complexion. "y-yeah just full" i respond. "you don't have to eat anymore if you don't want to, i can put it in the fridge or the trash if you'd like" theo assures as he starts to reach for my plate 'shit shit shit' i think as he takes the plate, when his back is turned i decide this is the best time to make my escape "hey wait where are you going?" theo calls to my retreating figure "the bathroom" i call back as i run upstairs, after i close the bathroom door i look down at the massive bulge in my pants "shit" i say before pulling off my pants and my pants, causing my cock to slap up against my stomach, precum leaking from my throbbing tip. "fuck" i moan as i fist my cock. stroking myself as I imagine theos mouth wrapped around me, his tongue circling my head as he sucks. just like he did with the syrup earlier. i feel myself nearing the finish "hey noah are you ok?" theos voice calls from the other side of the door "fuck" i whisper as my hand freezes on my dripping cock, anticipation growing as im so close to finishing. "what?" he calls "what's wrong?" worry drips from his voice, "y-yeah im f-fine" i moan out as i release onto my chest. "ok....." he says while walking away. regret and shame washes over me as i think about what i just did, 'you just jerked off to your friend because he licked syrup off his finger noah' i think sadly, and i start to feel bad for what i had done. a single tear falls down my cheek.