theo-14 - worry

noah's eye ^^^^^ (this will make sense later in the page lol)

my eyes slowoley open, my find is fuzzy due to me just waking up, and they insitctivly move down to where noah is currently inching his hand towards my morning wood. and i would be lying if i said i wasnt so fucking turned on by this fact, well i was ALREADY turned on, obviously. That's how we got here, but seeing Noah's hand slowly inch towards my cock and his lips slightly parted, beads of sweat dripping down his smooth pale skin almost killed me. I swear I was seconds away from busting a load right there and then. But before he reached my throbbing member he suddenly froze, my eyes were stuck on his hands and I considered thrusting my hips up a bit to reach his hand but decided not to since this was already a.....delicate? I glanced over at Noah's face to find him already looking at me, his face had gone even paler and he looked on the verge of tears, the fear so evident that I could taste it. I was frozen out of shock, so as Noah fell off the bed and started to run out of my room I couldn't react before it was too late "wait noah '' I yelled out but he's already too far to hear me. 'holy shit....' my thoughts run wild in my head as i think back to what had just happened, then my thoughts turn to my rock hard member which is still unfortunately standing at attention, leaking with anticipation. I slowly reach down under my shorts and fist my girth before pumping while thinking of Noah's hands wrapped tightly around me, his eyes glued to my cock as he speeds up. his lips getting closer and closer to my head, he licking my precum off of my tip then circling it with his touch before plunging down and taking me all in his mouth until I hit the back of his throat. my hips start to buck at the dream and I tug a few more times before white hot cum spills out, coating my hand in a sticky mess.

7 DAYS LATER

I walk into the first period and am greeted by Noah's empty seat once again, he hasn't been to school in a week. my heart plummets and i fear the worst, i know that something must have happened to him, this isn't like him. He doesn't skip school. then a thought crosses my mind, 'is he skipping because of what happened last week? or is he in trouble?' This question swirls around my head all day, mixing with the stress that has already woven its way into my soul. noah has become such a massive part of my life even though we have hardly spent any time together, but that time that we had spent togather was the best few days of my life, noah was so fucking nice. drop dead gorgeous even with his pale skin and injuries, which i know causes him great torment and i wish i could just get rid of all his pain and worries....

After school I make my way to his house, I sit outside in my truck for a few hours until I see his dad leave in his beat up ford and I make my way to his door, "noah! are you in there?" I yell while pounding on the door, "noah!" I yell again while still pounding with all my might on the frail piece of wood, a sound from within the house catches my attention. it sounds like dragging and groaning, deciding that was enough of a sign that noah was in trouble i reach down and try the handle. and wouldn't you guess it? its fucking unlocked. making my way into the dark interior I follow the noises to Noah's room where I find him barely conscious, pulling himself to the door. "Noah" I say while falling to my knees and pulling him into a hug which causes him to yelp in pain, "I'm sorry '' I rush out as I release him, I take in his appearance. There seems to be some sort of liquid that has solidified around his foot which is crimson red, his face is covered in bruises. His torso is covered in bruises, lacerations and definitely more than a few broken ribs, his leg might be broken and his hand looks like it's not even real. followed by a familiar white crust on his face and blood dripping down the back of his thighs. "oh my god noah...'' I whisper as tears stream down my face, taking in his state. I look into his eyes which show no emotion, his eyes are void of emptiness. any and all part of him just....gone. whatever had happened to him had finally destroyed him. and i didnt stop it. its all my fault, if i hadnt fucked up a week ago and just slept on the floor this wouldnt have happened, if i had chased him instead of fucking jerking off i could have saved him. "I'm sorry Noah" I say in between sobs as I hold his head in my lap while I allow myself to fall apart for Noah, while I allow myself to break the walls that I had constructed. allowing myself to feel outwardly for once. "i'll save you noah, i promise"