6-theo - the truth

The sun pierces my eyes as they open causing me to squint and roll over. I lay on my back looking at my ceiling while a pair of brown eyes came to the front of my mind. "Noah" I whisper and I wonder if he's awake yet or what he's doing. I roll out of bed and walk over to my bathroom to start getting ready for school. but as the warm water cascades down my back, he comes back to mind. his perfect lips, his soft hair, his smooth pale skin. 'fuck' i moan as i harden. I picture Noah on his knees in front of me. his rosy lips wrapped around my dick while he looked up at me. 'fuck' i moan while i release onto the ground. "fuck." I say aloud as Noah disappears and I'm left with a mess. I finish getting ready before walking out the front door and to my truck and making my way to school. my eyes instantly zero in on Noah as I walk through the main entrance. 'why is he walking like that?' I wonder as concern starts to seep through me. Noah is walking in a limp kind of way. like he is limping but worse? I don't know but what I do know is that this isn't normal. and it's worse than it was yesterday. 'fuck noah whats wrong?' i ask myself as i stalk behind him as he enters first period, math. "no fucking way" noah has another massive bruise on his neck. "im s-sorry?" his voice sounds scared, 'is he scared of me?' i wonder "huh?" i ask confusion swilring through my mind "y-you said no f-fucking way" he forces out in what looks like a painful way. "What happened noah." I ask with as much sternness as I can produce "n-nothing i-swear" he whispers so quietly that I almost missed it. "bullshit." 'what the fuck are you doing theo calm down, calm down.' i remind myself as his eyes widen at my sudden outburst. "You're gonna tell me what happened before this day is over." I state. before sitting down and pulling out my phone, leaving him staring at me in shock. I tried to ask him again in the hallways but he got away by running in the opposite direction, well not running since he's obviously injured. but hobbled away. After school I decided once again to skip practice before getting in my truck and following Noah, "get in" I yelled when I found him walking alone, "what?" he asks when he looks at my "get in, it's gonna rain" i yell while pointing at the sky which is dark with clouds that look like they are about to burst. "Please" I almost pleaded when I noticed him about to turn around. and right then a few raindrops hit my windshield "please noah" i ask again while more raindrops start to fall, "fine" he grumbles out while walking towards my truck and getting in. "It's just up here," he says while pointing to a corner a while away, but I turn before then, and pull into an empty parking lot. "w-what are you doing?" his voice cracks as his eyes widen in panic "tell me what happened, please" i plead and grab his hand, causing him to freeze and look at our hands. "please" i ask again while looking into him eyes. "i c-can't" he whispers as a few tears slide down his cheek. "please don't make me" he pleads, "noah, please let me help you, please" i beg while i squeeze his hand gently, "you can tell me anything" i soothe while he wipes away a few more tears on his sleeve, "ok, um if i tell you, do you promise not to tell anyone?" he asks while looking at our hands which are still clasped together. "i promise" i assure while anticipation fills my chest and stomach. "ok... um sometimes, um maybe everyday...my umm f-father he um hits me..." my mouth drops open slightly as he opens up and allows more tears to fall freely "i'm so sorry noah" i pull him into a hug "that's not all... he also uses me..." he whispers out the last part, "what do you mean use you?" I ask, fearing the answer. "He makes me, he makes me suck his um thing and um l-last night he p-put it inside m-me" he closes his eyes as he sobs and I pull him into another hug, allowing my own tears to fall. "How did you get that bruise noah?" I ask while looking at the massive bruise on his neck "um when he came back again, and put i-it in again i-screamed so he choked me until i-passed out..." he cried. while i hug him once again, just allowing him to cry and get everything out. "its ok noah, im here, its ok" i soothe while rubbing his back while his arms wrap around my waist. "fuck!" his scream causes me to jump, i look at him noticing that his pace has gone ghostly white as he looks at the clock. "he's going to kill me theo oh my god oh my god." he starts to break down as i look over at the clock, noticing that its 4:45 pm. "no noah you're not going back home" i pleaded while i grabbed his arm "i have to theo, i can't stay here, he will find me and bring me back. its best if i just go now." is the final thing he says before bolting out the door and running down the sidewalk. "FUCK" i yell while slapping the steering wheel, 'why did i let him go?' i ask as i watch him run down the road. **what do you think will happen once noah goes home??**