This is Solvable....Right?

Between trying to juggle his responsibilities to the GCPD, his night job helping his sister with her Cat-Burglary and his "Knight" job with Batman and the rest of the Bat-Family. Peter Parker was working on trying to solve the mystery of who Batman is, combing through every piece of information he could grab about Batman. Similar to how Batman had meticulously built a profile about himself to solve his identity of Spider-Man, Peter was going to try and build a profile about Batman. To try and narrow down who he might be, and eventually....get his answers. In his research, this is everything he's gathered from start to finish.

The Batman appeared out of nowhere, and for a good few years no one thought Batman existed. There were countless articles during what could best be described as the beginning of Batman's career, the Batman was an honest to God demon. Some sort of personified embodiment of vengeance and wrath that came to punish the malcontent of Gotham, regardless of status. Even the police were afraid of Batman, because he was such a violent force to be reckoned with. Amidst the pictures of these articles, Peter could see why people were afraid. These pictures hardly made Batman seem human, blurry images of a giant bat standing over a team of unconscious criminals.One of the images in particular showed what with the benefits of hindsight is Batman gliding overtop the rooftops of Gotham's skylines using his cape.

However, without the benefit of hindsight it looks like a giant bat creature flying through the night. There were a solid few documentaries that would make one believe that Batman was akin to Bigfoot, or Mothman. A mythical urban legend of Gotham City. The seemingly candid images of Batman even looked supernatural, as if he has some technology in his suit that made him look even scarier. The only consistent detail in every picture of Batman at the time, the eyes of Batman were a glowing white.

Eventually, there was a point where Batman became recognized as a proper person in mainstream media. Coincidentally, this was also when Robin started appearing alongside Batman. It seems as though Batman suddenly having a boy sidekick with him brought the inhuman demon out of that dark of shadows. Now Batman had become a mysterious character, a vigilante that swoops in and leaves in flashes of darkness. Public articles began to speculate now about the very question Peter is trying to answer. There were many possibilities that these articles threw out that gave Peter a list of potential leads.

Among those possibilities were Oliver Queen, some other mysterious vigilante named Azrael. One possibility that stuck out to him was Bruce Wayne. By all technical means, it was the possibility that at a glance made sense. However, since Bruce Wayne is already Batman's liaison into the Gotham Elite; it would be incredibly foolish for him to also be Batman...wouldn't it?

Wait...let me think about this from a different angle. Peter thought to himself as his process pivoted. He stopped thinking about Batman as a concept, as some overwhelmingly complex puzzle with pieces hidden in the darkest pits of incomprehensiveness. He needed to start recognizing that Batman more than anything else is a person. A scarily well trained and prepared person, but a person nonetheless. Now....what does this leave Peter to work with? He had to think like a vigilante, which would be easy for him being that he was one of those himself. He had to think as if he was starting up the Batman operation...operation.

It's not like this is a damn business proposition....it's one man waging a war on crime, he has equipment...he has allies....he has connections. Peter rationalized. One man can't get the amount of things that the Batman has now without either deep connections or deep pockets...maybe a combination of both. It has to start with the suit, since that would have been the first thing Batman would have needed to begin his crusade. In remaking his own suit, Peter got a better understanding of the stuff needed for Batman's. Not just form-fitting material, but something that could take beatings. Tank bullets, yet still be light enough to be quiet and sneaky. The central bat being the most armored portion of the suit.

Batman, you're an enigma and a half. You know how to design a super suit proper. You know where to direct a person's eyes to tell them where to shoot without saying a word. Peter thought to himself and tried to do research into anyone who might actually have the capabilities or supplies to provide somebody with this sort of equipment. LexCorp would be a possibility, but he knows that everything in LexCorp's files involves politics and extraterrestrial defense systems....also a lot of experimentation with a substance called Kryptonite. He knew all of this, he had files from LexCorp thanks to his night job with his sister.

Queen Industries might be another possibility, but even if that was the case. The timeline between Batman appearing and Queen Industries operations doesn't line up. Queen Industries was without a CEO to speak of for a year while Batman was getting himself started, with an older model of suit but still it was Batman. As Oliver Queen came back and changed the company's trajectory of R&D with phones and telecommunications technology. Meanwhile the stuff Batman has while having telecommunications backdoors in the Batcomputer and Oracle, it's more than just that. It's practically military grade hardware.

Wayne Enterprises though...it has a lot of different departments. Wayne Enterprises has Wayne Technologies, which in and of itself has Wayne Biotech, Wayne Pharmaceuticals and Wayne Healthcare. Which would...actually explain how Batman's systems have a near encyclopedic knowledge of everyone and their medical records in Gotham City.

Wayne Chemicals along with Wayne Aerospace would give access to the high polymer chemicals that could make the material that comprises Batman's cape and make it possible to be utilized as a glider the way he does. Wayne Industries as a research and development branch dabbles in research that could make some of Batman's more... technologically advanced tools. The list goes on and on, something that Batman might have could be something that would be explainable by having connections to Bruce Wayne.

Although....a connection to Bruce Wayne would be all that's to facilitate this stuff. This is all just Peter recognizing that Batman's gear is Wayne funded. That doesn't prove anything, he already knows that Bruce Wayne works with Batman. He needs a way to better tie them together, tie them to each other in the same way that Batman did to tie Spider-Man and Peter Parker as the same person. There had to be some sort of smoking gun...

Something that could prove that Bruce Wayne is Batman.