The White Knight

"Mr. Knight?" Peter asked in confusion. He had worked for the GCPD for a bit, and only heard passing mentions of a "Mr. Knight" but never heard much in terms of who Mr. Knight actually was or what he did exactly.

"Yes, I along with a few confidential beneficiaries run an organization called the Midnight Mission. An organization of vigilant individuals to bridge the gap between the law avoiding crime fighters and the rule upholding men and women of law enforcement. You may have met some members of the Midnight Mission, Batman and Ghost-Maker?" Mr. Knight replied as he held out a sort of badge. It was a black badge card, that had a white crescent moon on it. His lenses scanned the cards and told him that there was some sort of identifier chip that transmitted a special encrypted code. The code upon decryption simply read "Mr. Knight" so....it was consistent.

"Batman and Ghost-Maker? They're a part of your organization?" Peter asked with a head tilt.

"Indeed. Ghost-Maker is one of the representatives of the Taiwanese branch of the Midnight Mission. As for Batman, the entire Batfamily is a member of the Midnight Mission," He said, which confused Peter even more. Earlier he had been asked if he was the new Robin, now he's hearing of an entire Batfamily. Not just that, but there's this entire web of vigilantes around the whole world run by...Mr. Knight over here.

"Bat... Family?" Peter asked. Mr. Knight briefly held his hand to his hand and shook his head in what could only be described as mild embarrassment.

"Oh this must be so overwhelming to you. I'll explain everything on the drive to the Night House. Do please follow me," Mr. Knight insisted as he guided Peter to the back exit of the GCPD. Leaving the building to see a white limousine seemingly waiting for them. Mr. Knight opened the door for Peter as he cautiously climbed into the car. Mr. Knight closed the door and got into the adjacent door, sitting in front of Peter. Knocking twice on the partition between them and the driver. The car started and began driving, leaving the two ivory clad vigilantes to discuss.

"I understand if you may have some questions. This is quite a lot to be foisted upon you all at once. I'll answer as many questions that I'm at liberty to disclose the information to," Mr. Knight explained, opening the floor to Peter.

"Who are you? You seem to know a large amount about me, yet I've only heard about you in passing," Peter explained immediately, pulling his mask off.

"A reasonable answer, given the business we deal in. Well, have you ever heard of the Moon Knight?" Mr. Knight asked suddenly.

"Sort of. He's a vigilante that operates north in Bludhaven. Why?" Peter asked.

"I am also the Moon Knight. One of many alters the Moon Knight possesses," Mr. Knight confessed.

"Alters? Like...wait what?" Peter stammered shaking his head in confusion.

"Personalities, Mr. Parker. I am one of several personalities that inhabit this mind. One of which is the identity of the Moon Knight," Mr. Knight elaborated.

"So...wait but Moon Knight operates in a fashion similar to how criminals envision the Batman. A supernatural force that beats criminals to near death, how are you part of that?" Peter questioned.

"Moon Knight acts as the fist to punish the criminals. However, I am the mediator. I point Moon Knight in the right direction with my detective work. Of course with the Midnight Mission, I also make sure Moon Knight doesn't get all of us in here arrested," Mr. Knight further explained.

"Any other questions?" Mr. Knight asked once he completed his explanation. Peter looked out the window as buildings moved by his field of vision.

"You said something about the Batfamily. One of those reporters asked me something about being Batman's new Robin. What does...any of that mean?" Peter asked. Mr. Knight seemed to chuckle at that. Crossing one of his legs over before clasping his hands into his top knee.