Chapter 30

(Y/n) P.O.V

At one point, Hiro broke away from me, I felt slightly disappointed by this but I didn't let it bother me too much.

Hiro played with the blue book in his hands. "Well, I guess you know...." He said. I looked at the book too.

"Yep..." I said. Another awkward silence filled the air. How many awkward silences had we had while on this damn roof? More than I can count.

"So, what do you think?" He asked. This caught me off guard. He asked me what I thought of... wow, he sure has some guts to do that. I swallowed and looked at him.

"I honestly feel the same way." I admitted, my hair flashing quickly due to my emotions, my damn hair.

"Whoa what?! Really?!" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. I guess..." I said slowly.

"I didn't think you would I mean... I'm a nerd and you... "

"Are a nerd too, you forget Hamada." I reminded him.

"Right... nerds... both of us... cool." He stuttered. I laughed at his totally "Chill" attitude. "So um... now that that is out of the way..." Hiro started.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Well, I suck at these kinds of things... I know I do... anyways... uh... w-will you, (Y/n) b-be m-my gi-girlfriend?" He stuttered uncontrollably.

A faint tint of pink spread throughout my cheeks. He asked me out, what do I do? WHAT DO I SAY?! Yes duh but... I mean, this is huge!

"YES! I-I mean yeah sure, that's, that's totally cool." I said as if it were nothing, just acting natural... Hiro chuckled at my behaviour and pulled me closer to him, kissing my forehead lightly.

We looked into each other's eyes. This is probably one of the most exciting moments ever in my life, and I have had some rough experiences if you know what I mean.

He brushed my hair away from my face and tucked it behind my ear. He leaned in and slowly shut his eyes. I copied him as I smelt gummy bears...from his breath?

We inched closer until there was absolutely nothing in the way. My eyes were entirely shut as we moved closer... that's when I felt his lips on mine.

It felt like we were one and it was just us in the world, nothing could ruin this moment, our moment, and our first kiss.

Our lips moved in sync to each other and soon it was all over.We separated and stared at each other lovingly. A dream come true.

"You know... ever since I met you, my dream was to kiss you." Hiro admitted shyly.

I smiled and gave him a side hug. We stayed like that until the sun started to set and the sky was a mixture of romantic pinks and reds. Perfect way to set the mood in my opinion.

I took in a deep breath and felt Hiro hug me closer, I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes for a brief second then opened them again.

"You know, now that you are with me, I will always protect you (Y/n), always love you and you will never need to hide away again because my love will protect you." Hiro vowed.

"I love you to Hiro." I smiled.

"I love you more." Hiro replied.

"I love you most." I finished. We both leaned our foreheads against each other and kissed again.

I no longer needed to hide away.