Chapter 10

(Y/n) P.O.V

I walked by the park and across the street to the institute, that's when a bunch of older students crowded around me.

"Take your hair out!"

"How long is it?"

"Why don't you cut it?"

"I have scissors!"

"NO! Use my scissors!"

"Can I have some of your hair?!"

"What kind of shampoo do you use?!"

Loads of people crowded, pulling and tugging on my hair, trying to pull it out. All at once, a loud ringing could be heard. Everyone gasped and quickly fled, not before throwing me an enormous hair tie.

Once they all left I looked down at my hair. The plait was starting to unravel and my hair was starting to spread out. "Dang it." I muttered and I grabbed the ends and fixed it up.

"A simple your welcome would have been nice." Someone called. I looked up to see Hiro.

"You made the alarm go off?" I asked.

"Yeah... you should have seen their faces when they thought a fire was actually burning." He laughed.

"Well, thanks and all but I got to get going." I said, swinging my bag over my back and walking off to my classroom. I heard Hiro sigh as I walked off, I don't know what was up with him, did he want some reward or something?

Cause just because a person saves me, it doesn't mean I'll give them a kiss or whatever for being "brave". Life isn't a fairy tale you know.

I walked into my robotics class and listened to the lecture our teacher was telling us, in the seat next to me, I saw Hiro's head drop and hit the table. He woke with a start and the entire class laughed.

"Student! Settle down, Hamada, is my class boring you?" He asked.

"No sir." Hiro said. The professor went back to write on the board as everyone pointed at him and laughed. After class, I walked through the door to see Hiro at his locker.

"Hey Nerd, too smart for the professor? Your brain is so big maybe that's why you have a big head!" A boy sniggered, earning a few cheers of agreement from the other boys and girls that were crowding.

"He is such a baby, he needs naptime during school!" A girl teased. A guy pushed Hiro for fun, making him hit his back against the lockers.

"Go back to preschool, Smarty pants." A boy said, punching Hiro. Hiro fell to the floor as blood trickled out of his mouth. The group who beat him up laughed. "To weak to pick himself up." The boy said, walking off with the group.

I walked over quickly to Hiro, where were the teachers these days?! I looked around for something to help me pick Hiro up. I turned around to see nothing. "Damn it." I cursed, going to my final option.

A/N

Ooh mini cliff hanger! Not to exciting but you know!