Chapter 15

Hiro's P.O.V

I woke up early and got ready for school. Fred was really hard to calm down, somehow I don't think (Y/n) was being honest when she said she was working on a formula.

She may have the rest fooled but I'm smarter than them, I know something is up.

I decided to go talk to her about it. I walked to her lab door and knock. When I heard no response for 5 minute, I frowned, she wasn't usually this late.

"Maybe she is just sick." Honey Lemon suggested. I shrugged it off and tried calling her, it went straight to her voicemail.

I eventually gave up and waited till the next day. Strangely, she was away again. I shrugged it off though, maybe this was just her, 'Just in case I am still sick I'll have one more day to recover' day.

But my suspicions were wrong when she didn't turn up the next day. Or for the rest of the week for that matter! I decided to pay her a visit in person, I knocked on her front door to be welcomed by a girl in her eighteens, she had brown hair and brown eyes

"Uh, may I help you?" she asked.

"Yeah... I am looking for (Y/n)." I said.

"Oh, she is currently not home, I'll tell her when she comes back you were looking for her." The girl said.

"Okay, thanks...."

"Abigail." She said.

"Thanks Abigail." I said. I knew that Abigail was lying, I could see a faint shadow through the curtains of (Y/n)'s bedroom, and it was directly opposite mine you know.

I walked to my room and flopped onto my bed, sighing. "Ow..." I said. All at once, I heard Baymax inflate.

"Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion." He said.

"Hey Baymax, I'm bored." I said.

"I suggest you talk to people who might interest you, (Y/n) for example. You both have secrets you would be interested in." he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, we are superheroes and (Y/n) has a secret." Baymaxsaid.

"But what is her secret?" Does it have something to do with her hair?" I asked.

"Yes. But I promised not to tell." Baymax added. I groaned in annoyance.

"Okay, fine." I said, giving up.

Eventually, (Y/n) didn't text or call back, like I suspected. The gang had started to worry to.

"Let's tell the head office, they can trace things up." Wasabi suggested. We all marched there and reported the situation.

"That is strange, she has been marked present all week, are you sure?" The office lady said.

"Yes!" We all called. She picked up a phone and called a number.

"Yes, your daughter apparently never makes it to class anymore since last week... yes, the roll call says she is there but according to her friends, she never makes it... oh poor thing... of course that's not your fault!... she will be in tomorrow? Wonderful! Thank you, bye!" The office lady hung up.

"Her father said that (Y/n) was really ill and wanted to put her as always at school so he wrote her off." The lady smiled. We all breathed a sigh of relief and walked off.

"Something just doesn't make sense, I don't know what though." Honey Lemon said.

"Yeah, I definitely agree with you." I said.