Chapter 8

Hiro's P.O.V

I didn't know much about hair but what I could tell was that (Y/n)'s hair was at least 70 feet long, no joke.

However she didn't really say why. I am cool with that though I mean, we all have secrets, I guess her's is just that little bit more personal.

"So uh, about yesterday..." she droned on. Oh, she remembered.

"Yeah? What about it?" I asked.

"Can we pretend it never happened, my father wouldn't be too pleased?"

"Of course." I replied. At that moment, the first bell rang signalling class to start. I led (Y/n) through the hallways and to our first class, robotics.

"Welcome class, today we have a new student, (Y/n)." Ms Mally introduced. (Y/n), who was sitting next to me waved to the entire class.

Immediately after everyone saw her, they noticed her hair. She ignored their remarks and continued to do her work.

After a while, class was over, we had two free periods. As I walked with her to our labs, I decided to ask her again about her hair.

"So uh, people seem to take an interest in your hair." I noted.

"I don't see why though, it's just hair." She pointed out. Yeah,70 FEET long hair!

We both went our separate ways to our labs, all the time I was thinking about how secretive she was. I can't blame her, like I would never tell her that me and my friends were a bunch of superheroes, you know what I'm saying?

A/N

I know, I know, really short I am super sorry but at least this story is getting published in a whole chunk of you know what I am saying!