Chapter 25

(Y/n) P.O.V

In front of me, a few metres away was my father, pointing the gun I made immortal at the cage I made immortal too.

In it were the 6 people I saw earlier. The one in purple clutching his right arm, I think it was dislocated. So they were not working for my father, who were they working for then? That's when it hit me, they were here to help me!

I looked around for a weapon, the only thing was a pile of metal scrap. I dug around until I found an old frying pan. I picked it up and found it quite heavy.

I stepped closer but not close enough to leave the shadowy part I was hidden in. Just as my father was about to shoot, I threw the pan with all my effort. It sailed through the air and hit him on the back off his head, setting off the gun and grazing the poor purple person with the dislocated shoulder.

He ignored the pain the bullet made and looked into the darkness from where the pan came from. I swung my hair up a beam and swinged across my father to them like I was on a vine, picking up the pan as I landed.

"Who are you?" I demanded. How do I not know that they just wanted me for my hair!?

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"What are you planning?" I asked.

"I will scan you now." I heard a familiar voice say.

"You have a dislocated right shoulder, the bullet imbedded in your shoulder blade, external and internal bleeding." The monotone voice said. Was that... Baymax?

A picture of Hiro's journal flashed into my mind, if what I thought was right then these people were-

"Honey? Wasabi" GoGo? Fred? Baymax? Hir- oh no!" I cried, bashing the lock on their imprisonment with the pan. Nothing happened.

"Your father has the keys." Honey instructed. I ran to his unconscious body and stripped the keys off of his belt. I rushed back and unlocked the door.

"Hiro needs an ambulance now. He will bleed to death!" Wasabi said. Hiro just clutched his arm in agony.

"Don't worry, I got this." I said, grabbing a small proportion of my hair and started to wrap it around his shoulder. He hissed a few times in pain.

"We have no time! He needs a doctor (Y/n)-"

"Shut up!" I yelled, interrupting GoGo.

"Just, don't freak out." I said quickly. I opened my mouth to start singing the song, I knew I shouldn't have hesitated but that was what I did, worst cliché mistake ever.

I felt a tug on my hair as I was yank backwards and into the arms of... yes, my father. He had somehow gained consciousness quickly and had pulled me back.

My eyes widened as I was about to sing my song when he lifted a knife to my throat. Where he got it from, I will never know.