Chapter 6

(Y/n) P.O.V

I didn't feel sleepy as I had slept on the plane. I opened a box of decorations to hang around my room.

I pulled my hair out of my braids and let it fall everywhere. I decided to nail in some hooks on my bedroom. I put all 20 of them in the ceiling and beamed.

I usually used them for hanging my hair on and pulling myself up to high places like a harness. Seeing as my room was the attic kind of area, I didn't need to put as many in my room as there were beams of wood holding the place up so I could just use those.

The other 30 hooks were nailed around the house so I could move around a lot easier, it was easier to swing to places than walk with the amount of hair I had.

I sighed and went back up to my room to hang up some red LED lights. I flung my hair over one of the hooks and pulled myself up, holding myself with my hair. I wrapped the lights around the beams holding the roof up and the side of the walls.

At one point, I decided to put some up outside my balcony. I walked outside and made sure no one was looking, when I was certain, I hooked my hair up to a hook and pulled myself up. I started threading the lights around outside when I heard the sound of a window opening. I disregarded this sound, thinking it was my father but boy was I wrong. It turns out that it was the boy Who lived above the café.

"Woah what?!" he called in surprise. I turned my head to face him, my mouth open a gap. I slowly let myself down and took my hair off the hook. "No wait!" I heard him call. I ignored him and ran inside, pulling my hair through and slamming the door.

I curled up into a ball and began to worry. He saw me and my hair. He knows about my hair... he knows it's really long and will probably get really curious.

I kept worrying in my head as the night drew on. Eventually I got tired and went to bed but my mind never left the thought that the boy saw me.