Chapter 23

Hiro's P.O.V

(Y/n) had left for the holiday two days ago and today she was meant to come back, together, me and the group decided to surprise her at her house as a welcome back gift.

As soon as the bell signalled we could pack up and leave, we all ran to get Baymax and Fred and headed to (Y/n)'s house.

We knocked but received no answer. That's when we heard a laugh. We turned behind us to see a young woman dressed in black, she had blue eyes and blonde hair.

"What are you young teenagers doing here?" She asked.

"Here to see our friend." Fred replied.

"That's silly, no one lives here, the last owners moved house two days ago, I think your friend forgot to tell you." She said. "I would know, I own the house now." She said. We all smiled and apologised and headed to the café.

"Left two days ago? That's the day. (Y/n) left for her holiday." GoGo pointed out.

"What if... Hiro what if she thought it was a holiday and it really isn't?" Honey Lemon suggested.

"You saying her father tricked her?" Wasabi asked. Honey nodded her head.

"Remember she said she was going to an island? There aren't many here in San Fransokoy and the one she tried saying, sounded like Akuma Islands as in the island we found Robert Callahan and the silent sparrow! What if he escaped the prison?

No one would know because you know how the police get when they find people break out!" She reasoned.

"But we have seen her father before... He looks nothing like the guy." I reasoned. We all stayed quite for a bit.

"Maybe it's a realistic looking mask?" GoGo suggested.

"That's a good theory." Fred agreed.

"Well, if she is held captive, we need to find her! Let's suit up!" I exclaimed, dragging Baymax to the garage. Once we were there, I stuffed his red suit on him and pulled my matching purple one on me, I jumped on his back and flew to Fred's mansion where everyone was.

"We ready? Come one let's go! We need to fly to the Akuma Islands quickly!" I said as everyone climbed onto Baymax. GoGo was on my right, Honey on my left, Fred on Baymax's left arm and Wasabi on his right, screaming like a girl the whole ride there.

Once we arrived, we hopped off of Baymax and tip toed into the main building. That was probably the dumbest move we had ever made. The door shut with a bang and the main lights flickered on.

"So, the superheroes back for round two? Yes, it is I, Callahan, but how?! You look so different! Well that is true but I had a little help from the damsel in distress.

Yes that's right, (Y/n) was the bait, and you took it quite well." Callahan said, submerging from the darkness.