Chapter 16

(Y/n) P.O.V

I swung on my hair like a swing, I had nothing to do for the past week. All at once, I heard slamming of a door and footsteps rushing to my room, it was my father and he looked furious.

"Have you been in contact with any of your friends in the past few days?" he asked me sternly. I looked at him flabbergasted.

"W-what are you talking about?" I spluttered.

"Well, the school called and realised you were away even though I always ticked your name off, your friends began to worry about you so they reported you, I said that you were sick but I don't know if that will hold off forever" He said.

"So I'm going back to school?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, but please be careful." He said. I smiled and thought about Hiro caring for me. Suddenly, my hair began to glow. "What triggered your hair?" He asked.

"I...don't know." I said, as he walked out the room, was it possible that my hair had connected to my emotions?

I fell asleep easily that night, early next morning I did my routine, got my hair done, sang my song so Abigail and my father could be immortal, ate breakfast and left for school.

I will admit, it is kind of sad how I am forced to make them immortal, I mean I love them and all but it is kind of a forced thing.

Sometimes I feel used but who am I to judge.

As soon as they saw me, my friends, not including Baymax, greeted me and surrounded me in a group hug.

"We missed you! Feeling better?" Hiro smiled, I felt my cheeks warm up and the top of my head feel light. Damn it, my hair is reacting.

"Yep!' I said. I noticed Fred look at my hair and shake his head furiously, he looked again and shrugged confused.

"Wow, Hiro hasn't been this pleased since our last mission! I mean last hang out at the mansion! Fred's mansion." Honey Lemon corrected herself, mission?

All at once, their watches they were wearing all started beeping, they looked at each other in panic.

"You guys okay?" I asked.

"Wha-? Yeah! It's just... we forgot to do something... see you at first period!" They called, leaving me to stand in the dust.

It was like they were secret superheroes and they got a call for help, how funny would that be?

I walked into the building and went to my locker, I still had half an hour until first class started so I decided to take a look at Hiro's lab and maybe find some clues for Hiro's secret that Baymax had mentioned.

Wow, why was I so interested all of a sudden? It definitely wasn't like me to behave the way I was, I guess I was just curious.

I slowly opened Hiro's lab door, I knew his passcode... he told me it in case I wanted to randomly drop in. I walked in cautiously as I looked around, noting seemed out of the ordinary.

I looked at his desk to see a bunch of spare roboticparts and a blue hardcover book, on the cover was the words, "The Journal of Hiro Hamada" on the cover was an epic picture of him and Baymax in these really funny super suits. Baymax was wearing a red on and Hiro in a purple.

It was probably a Halloween costume or something that was photoshopped to look like they were on the wind turbine above San Fransokyo that basically powered the city.

In bright blue words, there was the words, "KEEP OUT" across the top left hand corner. A smile tugged at my lips as I opened the journal, it was full of blueprints of really awesome gadgets.

I decided to respect the nerd's privacy, seeing as I wouldn't want him to see my journal either. I walked to the other side of his lab to another table

On it, was a red chip the size of my palm. It had a black and white skull on it. I looked at it confused and decided to pry into the chip. I put it into Hiro's computer and opened the files.

By the looks of things, it was "Baymax's spare fighter chip". I was confused, wasn't Baymax a nurse bot? I looked deeper into the chip to see it was full of programming for Karate!

I took the chip out and placed it where I found it, just as I heard footsteps outside Hiro's lab. I froze in fear.

A/N
Ooh cliffhanger! Sorry but hey, at least this chapter is longer!