Chapter 21

(Y/n) P.O.V

"I can explain-" I started but got interrupted by my father shouting like crazy.

"NO! NOT ANOTHER WORD! YOU DISOBEYED ME AGAIN (Y/N), I HAVE NO CHOICE." He said.

"Choice but to what?" I asked fearfully.

"We are going on holiday to the Akuma Island." He said. My eyes popped out of my socket, wasn't he mad at me?

"We leave tomorrow and come back in two days' time so get ready." He said, leaving me in my room. I fist bumped the air. WOOO no punishment!

"Oh and you don't get any dinner for that stunt you pulled!" He called from the stairs. I definitely jinxed it.

I changed into my pyjamas and slid under my covers. The next day, Abigail did my hair and I rushed to school to tell everyone the good news.

"(Y/n)! You seem excited, what's going on?" Fred said.

"Well, I am going on a small holiday tomorrow and will be back the next day!" I exclaimed.

"Oh cool! Where are you going?" Honey Lemon asked.

"An island close by... I can't quite say it right... Amuma... Anuna...Oh! It's-"

"(Y/n)! Let's get going! The chopper is on its way!" My father interrupted me. I thought we were leaving tomorrow though.

"Aren't we going tomorrow though?" I asked confused.

"Yeah well... apparently its bad forecast for flying tomorrow so we are going to get an early start." He explained.

I nodded my head and waved to the gang before leaving with my father.We walked back home where a chopper was waiting for us, was it legal for them to park on the road? I ignored my curiosity and hopped in.

We flew about for an hour or so when I noticed we were headed straight for a dark and gloomy island. Not what I had in mind for a holiday but that's okay I guess. Maybe the weather was just bad and it would become a sunny tropical island tomorrow.

The chopper landed and gave us our luggage before it flew off. My father led me around the island and to an abandoned building. All around the place were signs with quarantine.This definitely didn't look like a holiday to me.

My father showed me a room with an enormous lock on the outside. On the inside was a small hard bed and dirty rug. He pushed me in quickly. "No offense but this doesn't look like a holiday." I said.

"It is, now I don't want you to leave this room until I say so, got it?" He asked. I nodded my head and went onto my phone, Ifound the weather app and looked at tomorrow's forecast.

Strangely it said sunny... why wouldn't we be able to fly hear tomorrow? Suddenly, I grew a feeling in my gut that this wasn't turning out to be a holiday after all, something was wrong