Part 70 : Farewell

As they soared through the sky towards Mount Thunder, both Kael and Volt were consumed by their own thoughts. Each harbored the same lingering sentiment: the desire to unleash their elemental powers to protect their friends. Yet, the weight of secrecy bore down upon them, compelling them to keep their abilities hidden at all costs.

Kael couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt gnawing at him as he pondered the events of their encounter with the Salamences. If only he had revealed his elemental prowess, perhaps he could have shielded his companions from harm. However, the risk of exposing his powers loomed large in his mind, overshadowing any fleeting desire to come to their aid.

Similarly, Volt grappled with the same internal conflict. The temptation to unleash his electric abilities and vanquish their foes pulsed through his veins like a surge of energy. Yet, he knew all too well the consequences of revealing his true nature. The thought of betraying the trust of his friends weighed heavily on him, anchoring him to the shadows of secrecy.

As the imposing silhouette of Mount Thunder loomed on the horizon, their silent contemplation persisted, a silent testament to the burdens they bore as guardians of their hidden powers. In the face of uncertainty and danger, their resolve to protect their friends remained steadfast, even if it meant sacrificing their own capabilities for the greater good.

In unison, Kael and Volt found themselves enveloped in a shared moment of contemplation, each lost in the depths of their own thoughts as they soared through the vast expanse of the sky.

"Maybe," Kael mused softly, his voice barely audible over the rush of the wind. "Maybe one day, when the time is right, I can reveal my powers. Perhaps then, I can protect everyone without hiding who I truly am."

Similarly, Volt's mind churned with uncertainty, his gaze fixed on the distant horizon. "Perhaps," he murmured, his words tinged with a hint of longing. "Maybe one day, I'll have the courage to unveil my abilities. But for now, I must keep them hidden, safeguarding the trust of my friends above all else."

Their shared sentiment hung in the air, a silent acknowledgment of the burdens they bore and the secrets they harbored. Despite the weight of their concealed powers, a glimmer of hope flickered within them, a whisper of possibility that one day, they might cast aside the shadows of secrecy and emerge into the light, unbound by the constraints of their hidden abilities.

As the group journeyed onward towards Mount Thunder, Crystal found herself lost in a reverie, her gaze lingering on Kael as he flew alongside them. Unbeknownst to anyone else, her thoughts strayed from their perilous mission to a more personal reflection.

"He looks so handsome," she mused quietly to herself, her heart fluttering with a mixture of admiration and affection. "And the way he cares about everyone, even with that wound... He's truly something special."

With a soft sigh, she tore her gaze away, a faint blush coloring her cheeks as she returned her focus to the path ahead. Though her feelings remained hidden, her silent admiration for Kael's strength and compassion stirred within her, a secret longing nestled deep within her heart.

As the group approached a clearing near the peak of Mount Thunder, they knew it was time to bid farewell to their faithful flying Pokémon companions. With a heavy yet grateful heart, they dismounted from Pidgeot, Skarmory, and Flygon, expressing their gratitude for their assistance on the journey thus far.

"Thank you for everything," Kael said, patting Flygon's side affectionately as he spoke. "We couldn't have made it here without you."

Volt echoed his sentiments, offering a nod of appreciation to Skarmory, while Crystal and Ocean shared heartfelt farewells with Pidgeot, their voices tinged with a hint of sadness at the parting.

As the Pokémon soared back into the sky, leaving the group standing at the foot of Mount Thunder, there was a palpable sense of determination among them. With their trusted companions returned to the safety of the skies, they knew that the final leg of their journey would be fraught with peril, but they were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, together.

Blaze, standing beside Volt atop Skarmory, watched as Pidgeot, Skarmory, and Flygon departed with a mixture of gratitude and resolve. "Thanks for the lift, Skarmory," he said, patting the steel bird's metallic feathers. "You were a real lifesaver."

Volt nodded in agreement, a sense of camaraderie evident in his eyes as he glanced at Blaze. "Couldn't have asked for a better flying partner," he remarked, his voice tinged with admiration.

Blaze flashed a grateful smile before turning his attention back to the imposing silhouette of Mount Thunder. With their Pokémon allies safely on their way, he knew that their journey was far from over. It was time to face whatever challenges awaited them at the mountain's peak, together as a team.

Author Note , well for past sometime I have seen views not coming like , not even a 1 view . It makes me bit disappointed.

You please consider sharing the story , in any way , message, conversations any way , I will be grateful.

Also please consider voting and commenting it really improves the rank of story , like really , this small act will cause , big changes in rankings .

Even if my stories has about 500 read , it's very low considering numbers of parts . Average is around 7 reads per part .

And I think no new reader are coming. So please share the story, ( I am not begging)( or may be I am ?) (I don't know).

I am not sob promoting, it's just a kind request.