Part 47 : Who could it be ?

As Kael pondered the identity of the other user hinted at by Arceus, his mind raced with possibilities. He cast a wary eye over his surroundings, searching for any signs of unfamiliar faces or suspicious activity. Yet, despite his best efforts, he could find no one who fit the description of a fellow wielder of the elements.

Could it be someone they had encountered on their journey, a stranger lurking in the shadows, biding their time until the opportune moment to reveal themselves? Or perhaps it was someone they had yet to meet, hidden away in some remote corner of the forest, their presence shrouded in mystery and intrigue.

As Kael's thoughts turned to his friends, a pang of guilt tugged at his heartstrings. He trusted them implicitly, believing them to be his staunchest allies and closest confidants. But as Arceus had warned, the dangers posed by the power of the elements were real, and the potential for betrayal lurked behind every friendly smile and outstretched hand.

Yet, even as doubt gnawed at his conscience, Kael refused to entertain the notion that his friends could be anything other than what they appeared to be. He pushed aside his suspicions, choosing instead to focus on the task at hand - honing his skills, mastering his powers, and protecting those he held dear.

But deep down, a seed of doubt had been planted in Kael's mind, a nagging sense of unease that refused to be silenced. For in a world where darkness and deception lurked around every corner, the truest test of friendship was not in the bonds that united them, but in the secrets they kept hidden in the depths of their souls. And as Kael gazed out into the vast expanse of the forest, he knew that the answers he sought lay not in the world around him, but within himself.