Part 45 : This are Real destructions

As Kael made his way back to his friends, his mind raced with thoughts of the excuses he would need to concoct to explain his absence. He knew that they would be worried, wondering where he had disappeared to and why he had ventured off alone. But even as he rehearsed his lies in his mind, a part of him couldn't shake the awe and fear that gripped him at the raw power of the dark element he had just witnessed.

The enormity of the crater he had created weighed heavily on his mind, a testament to the destructive force he wielded with each flicker of his will. It was a power unlike any he had ever known, a primal force that stirred something deep within him – a mixture of fear, exhilaration, and a growing sense of responsibility.

As he approached his friends, Kael forced a smile onto his face, masking the turmoil that churned within him. He greeted them with casual nonchalance, deflecting their questions with vague explanations and half-truths. Yet, beneath the surface of his calm facade, he couldn't shake the nagging feeling that his secrets were beginning to unravel, that his friends were growing suspicious of his increasingly frequent disappearances.

But for now, Kael pushed aside his doubts and fears, burying them beneath a layer of false confidence and bravado. He knew that he could not afford to let his guard down, not when the stakes were so high and the dangers that lurked in the shadows so real.

And so, with a heavy heart and a mind weighed down by the burden of his secrets, Kael continued on his journey, his thoughts consumed by the mysteries of the elements and the path that lay ahead. For in the heart of every guardian beats the flame of determination, burning bright amidst the darkness, a beacon of hope and courage that lights the way forward, no matter how treacherous the path may be. And for Kael, that flame burned brighter than ever before, guiding him towards a destiny that was his and his alone.

Author note . Title can be bit misleading.