Part 57 : Where is Kael ?

As Kael's friends sat in the hotel cafeteria, their concern for their missing companion growing with each passing moment, Crystal voiced the worry that was on all of their minds.

"Where is Kael? It's been a whole night and we haven't seen him," she said, her tone tinged with concern.

Volt nodded in agreement, his brows furrowed with worry. "You're right. I wonder where he is," he mused, glancing around the bustling room in search of any sign of their absent friend.

Blaze and Ocean exchanged worried glances, their concern mirrored in their expressions. "Do you think he's alright?" Blaze asked, voicing the fear that they were all feeling.

Crystal shook her head, her voice laced with concern. "I don't know, but we need to find him," she said firmly, determination shining in her eyes. "He could be in trouble, and we can't just sit here and do nothing."

With a shared sense of urgency, the group quickly finished their drinks and set off in search of their missing friend.

As Kael's friends finished their food and waited anxiously for him in the cafeteria, their concern growing with each passing moment, a voice suddenly cut through the air, causing them all to turn in surprise.

"Hey guys," Kael's voice called out, his words echoing through the room.

Their hearts leapt with relief as they saw him standing in the doorway, a sheepish smile on his face. But before they could ask where he had been or what had happened, Kael simply grinned. "But that's a story for another time."

And with that tantalizing cliffhanger hanging in the air, the scene fades to black, leaving Kael's friends and the readers alike eager to uncover the mysteries that lay ahead in the next chapter of their journey.