Part 18 : "How are you that strong, Kael?"

As the bandits closed in, their menacing figures illuminated by the flickering light of their torches, Kael and Volt tensed, ready to face whatever dangers lay ahead. With a fierce determination burning in his eyes, Kael took a step forward, his muscles coiled like springs, while Volt crackled with electric energy, his fur standing on end in anticipation.

With a sudden shout, the bandits surged forward, brandishing their weapons and bellowing threats. But Kael and Volt were ready. With lightning-fast reflexes, Volt unleashed a barrage of Thunderbolts, the crackling electricity arcing through the air and striking true.

Meanwhile, Kael moved with a grace and agility that belied his size, darting between the bandits with the speed of shadows. With each swift movement, he struck out with powerful blows, his claws glinting in the moonlight as he fought to protect himself and his friend.

But even as they battled valiantly against the onslaught of their foes, Kael could feel the darkness stirring within him, a primal force that yearned to be unleashed. With a silent prayer, he reached deep within himself, tapping into the power of his dark element with a newfound sense of purpose.

And then, with a mighty roar, Kael unleashed his dark pulse, a swirling vortex of shadowy energy that engulfed the bandits in its inky depths. The air crackled with power as the dark pulse surged forth, sending the bandits tumbling to the ground in a heap of tangled limbs and discarded weapons.

As the dust settled and the echoes of battle faded into the night, Kael and Volt stood victorious amidst the wreckage, their chests heaving with exertion and adrenaline coursing through their veins. But as Volt turned to Kael, a look of awe and disbelief in his eyes, he couldn't help but ask the question that had been burning in his mind.

"How are you that strong, Kael?" Volt asked, his voice filled with wonder. "I've never seen anything like it."

Kael hesitated for a moment, his mind racing as he searched for a plausible explanation. "Just... training," he replied, his voice steady despite the turmoil within. "I've been honing my skills for a long time."

Though Volt nodded in understanding, a flicker of doubt lingered in his eyes, a silent question that went unanswered. But Kael knew that some truths were better left unsaid, and so he kept his secret buried deep within him, hidden from prying eyes and the dangers that lurked in the shadows.

And as they continued on their journey, the memory of their victory spurring them forward, Kael knew that he carried with him not just the power of the elements, but the strength of friendship and the courage to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

Author note . Sorry if it felt a bit cliche , I will avoid such stuff in future.