Part 55 : Just Read This

As Kael gazed down at Luna's peaceful sleeping face, a wave of panic washed over him. He realized that she had fallen asleep, and he couldn't simply leave her there alone on the hillside. For a moment, his mind raced with thoughts of what to do next, his heart pounding with the weight of responsibility.

But then, as he looked at Luna's serene expression, all traces of panic melted away, replaced by a sense of calm and clarity. He knew that he couldn't leave her here, vulnerable and alone. Despite his initial concerns, he felt a deep sense of determination welling up inside him - a determination to protect her and ensure her safety, no matter what.

With a gentle touch, Kael carefully lifted Luna into his arms, cradling her against his chest as he stood up from the bench. He moved with slow, deliberate steps, careful not to disturb her peaceful slumber as he made his way back towards the town below.

As he walked, Kael couldn't help but marvel at the trust that Luna had placed in him, even in her unconscious state. He felt a profound sense of gratitude towards her, knowing that her friendship was a precious gift that he would always cherish.

And as they descended the hill together, bathed in the warm glow of the morning sun, Kael felt a renewed sense of purpose stirring within him. No matter what challenges lay ahead, he knew that as long as Luna was by his side, they could face them together, bound by the unbreakable bond of friendship that had formed between them.