Project Eagle

(Ba sing se).

Luna Yoram was a women who cared much for her family. She had 3 kids all between the ages of 13 and 4. 

She and her kids had fled from the western earth kingdom 7 months ago to ba sing se in hopes to start a better life here however since arriving her kids have been bullied and she was nearly mugged 8 times. 

As a result she worked hard to try and move out of the poor section of ba sing se for her kids safety. 

She hated ba sing se and she loathed the Earth king, she couldn't believe that people actually believed ba sing se was safe from the war she had seen it first hand and she had witnessed the fire nation attack and destroy her old home.

However due to the stress of moving her family here she didn't want to relocate to somewhere else and that's why she was working hard so she could at least try to afford a new home in the upper levels.

She was surprised however when her two oldest came running back inside. 

"Sylvia , Roy. What's going on." She asked puzzled why they came back inside after only playing outside for 20 minutes. 

"Mom we heard Buzzing and it was loud louder than a whole nest of buzzard wasps." Sylvia replied breathing hard.

"What Roy is this true." 

"Yes mom Sylvia ain't lying." 

Heading outside with her 2 oldest on her heels Luna Listened closely and sure enough she heard buzzing that did indeed sound louder than a whole nest of buzzard wasps. 

"Mom look up." Sylvia called looking in the sky to the west .

And there Luna saw them. A dozen weird machines flying closer to ba sing se. Luna could also faintly make out  weird things being dropped from the planes and hitting the walls and blowing up along with the distinct shapes of boulders being hurled at the weird machines trying to knock them down. 

"wat are toes Mama." her four year old girl asks shaking in fear behind her legs.

"I don't know sweetie."

BY now a whole crowd had assembled hearing the weird machines draw closer. What Luna saw next surprised her, The weird Machines had a strange emblem on them one she didn't quite recognize and they were dropping paper in the streets Roy quickly ran forward and grabbed one bringing it to her.

It read.

'TO ALL CITIZENS OF BA SING SE WE DO NOT WISH TO FRIGHTEN YOU. WE THE MILITRAY OF SHOU LONG AND ROYAL FAMILY HAVE NO INTENTION TO HARM YOU IN FACT WE WNAT TO HELP YOU. COME TO ZON LAO OR MAOLONG PORT AND COME TO SHOU-LONG FOR  A LIFE OF PROSPERITY AND EQUALITY. JOIN US AND TOGETHER WE SHALL FORGE A FUTURE THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES CAN BE HAPPY WITH.'

Luna was shocked this supposed attack was not like the fire nation who wouldn't care how they hurt to get what they wanted. She was reluctant to go to Shou-long but after seeing the happy faces on the faces of several other families nearby who looked hopeful for what seemed like the first time in their lives. 

She then heard a commotion and looked to the east and noticed those weird machines drop more black things this time on the grounds of the Kings palace most likely.

"YES TAKE OUT THE DAI LI."

"DOWN WITH KING KUEI."

Luna was surprised to here people cry out like that especially with what happened here 6 years ago after the 600 day siege. 

"Kids lets go inside we need to talk." Luna called to her children ushering them inside their small apartment before looking back into the sky.

'maybe there is hope for a better life for my family one of safety and care.' Luna thought to her self wishfully.