The Southern Accords

(POV Minister Chi).

After sailing to Xaulon A trip that took 2 weeks by ship what I beheld at the port was quite a sight.

Large wooden ships with weapons I've never seen before left me Awestruck but that didn't compare though to the strange weapons that I saw dozens of Shou-long soldiers holding at the dock. 

I found their armor also something interesting. weird grey helmets that had a spike on its top and green armor similar in design to our fire benders armor. 

However I was taken out of my thoughts by teh captain who Informed me that we landed.

I was Greeted By a man Who was wearing a Similar outfit to the dozens of soldiers except the fact that he had a black cap with silver shoulder epaulettes.

"Greetings fire bender. I am Colonel Mason Aid to King Virden Degurechauf lord of these lands."

I Bowed Politely and my guards followed suit.

"Its an honor Colonel. I am Minister Chi-sun Minister of intelligence for fire lord Ozai I was sent here to over see the negotiations we proposed IN that message we sent to you via messenger hawk 2 weeks ago " I say slowly rising form my bow.

"I appreciate the gesture Minister Please follow me to the palace." 

(AN; NOTE I'LL BE USING A DIFFERENT FORMAT OF WRITING FOR THE NEGOTIATIONS SO IT'S EASIER TO FOLLOW).

(No one Pov).

It took an hour by Carriage to arrive at the Palace. Once they arrived the Colonel escorted the Minister to the Throne room where 3 individuals were sitting.  

(Queen Cynthia Degurechauf: A kind hearted woman who believes in the potential of all people she often took Tanya's ideas of education improvements and was the one to implement them in the kingdom. However make no mistake she is very dedicated to her kingdom and is a skilled warrior.)

(King Virden Degurechauf: A fair yet firm ruler who believes in the protection of their homeland at all costs. He took a particular Interest in Tanya's military proposals and Gave them his full approval. he is responsible for spearheading the navy build up and recruitment.) 

After greetings were exchanged the Minister and his guards were led to a small room by the king and his family.

King: Now Then Minister Chi You said in your letter your Nation has a proposal for us is that correct.

Chi: Yes sir. We had hopes that you would agree to a trade alliance with us. I Know your kingdom Is very resource rich But I know you guys have a lack of steel and coal supplies something we have a great abundance of. So in exchange for mutual cooperation to protect the supply route and food we will give you guys all the coal and steel you could dream of. 

King: SO this is essentially building up the agreement my grandfather had with your fire lord sozin regarding allowing our ships to enter fire nation waters to pick up refuges. Only now its an actual trade agreement.

Chi: That Is correct sir.

Tanya: Father If I may.

King: Certainly my dear.

Tanya: thank you. Minister I don't know if you understand that your terms have failed to specify an amount you want from us .

Chi: I'm Aware of that I was hoping That In exchange for not demanding to much you may be willing to exchange your military hardware as well. Along with military assistance against teh earth kingdom

Tanya: Very thoughtful Of you minister but I must decline you see we can't just trade those weapons and plans for something a small as a coal and steel supply. Or get involved in a global conflict that our people have no desire to be a part of.

Queen: Indeed that would compromise the security of our nation especially since it appears you fire benders are dead set on invading the entire world. I remind you that There were several times that your nation almost Violated our neutrality. So As compensation we will provide 13 large ships full of food and a subsidy of gold and jewels. 

The minster was quiet he knew the fire lord would want those weapons that Shou-long possesses but he also knew that this trade agreement was more important. 

Chi: very well.

The trade agreement was Called The southern Accords. 1 month after the signing the Shou-long 9th fleet was speeding through the ocean every week with their cargo filled to the brim with food heading for Zon-lao.

The fire navy southern fleet was in full swing providing Shou-long with as much coal and steel as they needed thus opening up so many new jobs in Shou-long along with the beginnings of the prototypes of Shou-longs first steam ship battle cruiser. 

However rumor was soon spreading of Shou-longs almost legendary weaponry and Ozai was consumed by greed Desiring the great weapons they possessed.

"You will go and challenge that weak princes to secure the weapons for our great nation. If they refuse offer them something I know they wont refuse. Land." Ozai says in a sinister Tone to a person in the shadows.

???: It shall be done. GLORY TO THE FIRE NATION AND AGNI. says the person with a very sinister smile.

AN: WHO IS THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON AND WHAT DOES FIRE LORD OZAI DESIRE FROM SHOU-LONG STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT. ALSO IF ANYONES INTERESTED TAKE A GUESS WHO THE MYSTERIOUS FIGURE IS ANYWAYS STAY WARM AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.

QUOTE: Use power wisely or else it will corrupt you.