Azula Arrives

(Shou-long Palace).

After hearing Azula's request for an audience with the royal Family Tanya summoned some transport to bring them to the palace to meet with her mother and father.

It was about an hour long ride Until they arrived. Immediately Azulla And Tanya were brought to the throne room where Tanya's parents sat upon their thrones as Tanya went to take the throne beside them.

"It's an honor to have the princes of the Fire nation with us." Tanya's father says in polite greeting to Azulla.

"Likewise King Virden Degurechauf and Queen Cynthia Degurechauf. " Azula says bowing before requesting a table be brought over to her.

Confused the king gestured for the guards to bring a large side table over . Swiftly Azulla brought out a map and slammed it on the table.

"Now that pleasantries are out of the way Let us get right down to negotiations." Azula states Motioning for the royal Family to gather around the Table.

"The food you guys Have given us has been a most generous supply but my father believes that there was more you guys could give us."

"And that would be what Princess Azulla." Tanya questions though she already Knows the answer.

"Your weapons." Azulla grins At the shocked expressions on the royal family aside form Tanya.

"Out of the question this was established already when the southern accords were signed two months ago. If we gave your nation our weapons that not only puts the security of my nation on the line but it would Violate our neutrality Agreement we have with the other nations."

"Yes I thought you Might say that and for that reason I come with an offer." Azulla replies before pointing to two different locations on the map.

"we will grant you full control of the port Of Zon-lao and Mao-long If you Agree to our terms and further more our fleet will grant you unconditional control of the east sea so long as our navy may continue to operate in the area." However this deal came with a time bomb. Azulla deliberately withheld the information about pirates in the east sea and failed to mention that water tribe ships were often in the area attacking the eastern fire navy fleet.

"This is a tempting offer but I still must refuse Princess. I will not risk our weapons falling into earth kingdom hands especially our navy and infantry weaponry."

Azulla growled in annoyance not only were they refusing a generous deal offered to almost no one in history they were still stubbornly withholding their weapons secrets. However Azulla had one more idea to get what her father wanted.

"Tell me King Degurechauf what do you know about an Agni Kai."

The king was  a little confused with the sudden question but he soon answered." It's often a fire duel between two fire benders to either settle a question of honor or dispute."

"Exactly and for that reason I hereby Challenge Princess Tanya to an Agni Kai IF she wins The fire nation will back off from demanding your weaponry But if I win We take those weapon designs and keep our territory."

An:  a lot shorter But I wanted to build up a little bit add some suspense. Now tell me DO you guys want to see Tanya and Azulla Rumble or should I make it Short and sweet. I'll let you decide and who knows the fight may come out sooner but we will have to see.

Quote : Perfectionism leads to destruction and chaos for if you try to control too much your going to lose it all.