The Fire Nation

Fire lord Ozai a man who some believed to be the greatest man on earth sat upon his throne as he listened to his generals and other officers give their report sand plans.

"And aside from some minor pirate raids our eastern fleet remains in control of much of the sea in the far east of the earth kingdom. However The port Sao-li Is proving to be a difficult fortress to take and until we do I'm afraid it will be quite impossible to maintain constant patrol of the east seas." An elderly Admiral named Cheng reports in a mater of factly tone.

"I see." Ozai says looking very displeased. During his 3 year reign many generals and admirals had not been fond of his methods leading the nation. 

"Sir I once again ask for permission To advance the front If you would allow me to launch an all out spring offensive. If you do I can guarantee you that Omashu Gaoling and Sao-li will all fall by summers end." A cocky General Named Zeyan states boldly.

"Once again General you are Over inflating the capabilities of the eastern army." The minister of Intelligence Chi retorts while sipping tea. " We have yet to fully recover form the siege of ba sing se and your asking for a push over 400 miles deep." He says while standing up to address the entire room. "I remind the council that our food supplies are dwindling and we lack the capabilities of maintaining a decent supply line that deep."

"I see your point minister chi but I agree however with General Zeyan we must Advance the front lines at once to regain the initiative." Ozai orders. 

"Then if I may propose a plan to at least possibly alleviate the stress on our supply lines." The minister of agriculture states timidly.

"Speak Minister Rai." Ozai commands facing the young minister.

"Thank you sir. Gentlemen If I may state a fact we have neglected for far too long there is a nation on the far south east of teh earth kingdom called Shou-long." The various officials all turned their heads to the map looking at the small country that was south of the mighty city of Ba sing se. "You see They control some of the richest farmland in the world and if we got into their good graces it could solve our food shortages."

"I agree with Minister Rai. The port of Zon lao is not far from our south eastern forces and taking it would give us a clear line of supply with Shou-long. Also by forging this alliance we could alleviate the pirate and rebel raid threat because the Shou-long navy will be assisting us in patrolling that route if we get them on side. Sir I propose that you send me and a small escort to the Shou-long port of Xaulon." Minister Chi says getting down to the point as quickly as he could.

Ozai was quiet he wanted to be the ruler of the entire world and he knew that The minister of intelligence knew that as well. He also knew that if they did not alleviate their supply situation it would be bad in teh long run for morale especially since General Mak confirmed that the earth kingdom was using scorched earth tactics to deny the fire nation valuable resources. 

"Very well Minister Chi. Admiral Kon will provide you with your escort." Ozai sates firmly

AN: HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. AGAIN CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISCISM OR IDEAS ARE WELCOME.

QUOTE: Defeat is the teacher that leads to great victories.