The interrogation

Tanya was livid Not only had those darn rebels destroyed numerous convoys they had been the  main cause for numerous Uprisings within Xaulon and Tanya was itching to put those blasted rebels in their place.

the only problem was they had no idea where the rebels were stationed and Tanya knew that the only way to kill the rebellion and sabotage would be to pull and burn the roots of this rebellion. 

Fortunately the local garrison had captured one one of the rebel sympathizers and Tanya was eager to ring him dry of any info he had.

(Interrogation room).

The room was dark barren of any furniture save for 2 chairs and a table. For young Fu-shin he had no regrets. His family had moved to Shou-long at the Beginning of the 100 year war His mother was a very vocal supporter of the Degurechauf royal family and his father was a almost fanatical supporter to the earth king Kuei Fu-shin was the eldest son and had been taught by his father that their sole goal in life was to bring the Degurechaufs down in the name of their true master.

However His father had to keep his more rebellious intentions hidden form his wife and daughters who would not hesitate to hand him and his father over to the military on the grounds of Conspiring against the monarchy.

However when he found out rebels were beginning to fight against the royal family for collaborating with the fire nation he Jumped to join the rebels first chance he got. 

However he had severely underestimated how the Army would react to rebels Causing Chaos in their homeland and he was caught after vandalizing a Store. 

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of voices outside his cell.

"Captain Please that's my son in there I beg of you to release him." 

"I'm afraid I can't do that mam the princess ordered that all collaborators were to be detained and held until their interrogations are Completed."

He recognized the voice of his mother and one unfamiliar voice that he guessed was some kind of military official.

It was actually surprising that despite him being arrested for being a collaborator his mother still seemed to care for him. 

The voices continued to argue till a much younger voice one that Fu-shin would recognize anywhere joined the conversation. 

"Captain what is going on here." The young voice demanded.

"O-oh Princess Tanya I apologize I did not see you there forgive me."

"That's not an answer Captain now tell me what's going on." Tanya demanded her tone promising punishment if he dodged the question again.

"Y-Yes mam. You see Ms. shin here heard about her son being Arrested for collaborating with the rebels and came to request his freedom."

"I see Ms. Shin you are aware of the penalty for collaborating with rebels or attempting to undermine the crown right." Tanya questioned.

"Yes Princess I know the penalty. It's just he's my son and I know he's not bad his father has just influenced him negatively and I swear my son can be changed please I beg of you give him one more chance." Fu-shin Could hear the tears practically welling up in his mother eyes and he could feel the sensation welling up inside him as well.

There was silence for a few minutes till Tanya spoke again. 

"I still want to question him you have my word That aside from some minor injuries he will be fine. When I'm done my interrogation you will have my answer."  Tanya says while moving closer to the cell door.