The widow feeds

Wet. That's what Izuku felt as he stood on the rooftop overlooking where Miles and Rio were sitting in a cafe. The rain was infinite, and so was Izuku's mourning. He had been watching over Rio and Miles for three days straight.

He felt someone's presence behind him. "Whoever you are. Show yourself or prepare to be eaten." Izuku threatened the presence who then revealed themselves to Izuku. "And, who might you be?" Izuku questioned the red-haired woman who revealed themselves to him.

 "And, who might you be?" Izuku questioned the red-haired woman who revealed themselves to him

"My name is something I'll never say. Just call me Black Widow." Black Widow introduced herself to Izuku."I'm guessing you work for S.H.I.E.L.D?" He asked her, and his right hand morphed into a blade. "I do." Izuku placed the blade against her neck,"I told one-eyed Dick that I'm never gonna join S.H.I.E.L.D."

Black Widow moved away from the blade against her neck, but Izuku moved it back to her neck again. "S.H.I.E.L.D understands that, but we have something of importance that can threaten the entire world." Black Widow informed Izuku, and he drawed the blade slightly away from her neck. "I'm listening, so use your time well." He put the blade down and morphed his hand back to normal.

"A few years back, New York City was invaded by the chitauri. Which, I'm assuming you already know about?" She asked Izuku, and he nodded. He didn't know much about it other than it happened and that the entire city almost got destroyed as a result. "Well, one of our people, Tony Stark, created an A.I. to protect the world from outside threats such as the chitauri. However, it's gone rogue and now plans the entire extinction of humanity." Black Widow informed Izuku.

"Yeah, let me guess, you're asking me to join your little Avenger group. No, I won't join it, but I will help you kill that A.I. I don't want the people I'm meant to look over die. Not after everyone I've already lost." Izuku told her, and her face had a smirk at hearing him say that he'll join them. "I'm sure Nick will understand you not wanting to join us."

Black Widow walked away from Izuku and down a fire escape as the symbiotes began to talk to him. "You sure she's telling the truth?" Toxin asked Izuku, and Izuku sat down on the ledge of the roof and said,"No, but they can't exactly do much to us." Venom then said,"She had huge tit-" Izuku shut Venom's mouth with his hand.

"Venom, be quiet." Izuku sighed and let go of his mouth."Yeah, I'm just... trying to get your kind off of things." Venom told Izuku with regret in his voice, and Izuku smiled weakly. "I know."

"Wait... how the fuck are we supposed to get to S.H.I.E.L.D? She didn't give us an address?" Anti-Venom pointed out "Fuck, He's right!" Carnage shouted and Izuku shrugged his shoulders "We'll figure it out."

Rio and Miles opened the door to their apartment "Go clean up, Mijo." Rio told Miles who had jumped into a puddle getting his trousers dirtied up. "Ok, Mama!" Miles said, running to his room, and Rio went into the kitchen with a smile on her face. She picked out a cup and grabbed orange juice. "What's the matter, Angel oscura?" Rio asked Izuku as she turned around to meet him, Izuku sat at the table with a smile on his face.

"Nothing, Cariño, just need to tell you that I'm gonna be a way for a while. The world needs me, apparently, and I don't want to leave you without telling you." Izuku told Rio, and she sat down across from him with the glass of OJ in her hand and smiled."I'm fine with that. You won't be going against Jeff's wish. You'll be protecting us and everyone else. Go, and be the hero." Rio told him, and Izuku stood up and went to the window.

"Que, sin beuso?" Rio said to Izuku with a smile on her face, and Venom shot out from Izuku's back and kissed her on the cheek, then Carnage, then Anti-Venom and Toxin. She giggled, and Izuku jumped up into the air and disappeared. "Mama, who were you talking to?" Miles asked, appearing in the entrance way to the kitchen. "No one, Mijo!" Rio told her son with a smile.

Izuku now flew above the remnants of a factory and noticed Black Widow, and two cars. He flew down and greeted them. "Hey.", "I'm guessing you're joining us?" Black Widow asked him, and Hybrid nodded. "Good to know." Black Widow told him.

"Hop in." She told Izuku."I'm fine, I'll just follow you." He told Black Widow. "Fine then, just keep close." Black Widow warned him, and he nodded. The cars left once Black Widow entered one of them, and Izuku flew above them like a hawk watching over them. He grew curious if this was actually true, or was it a scheme to get him into Shield?

Eventually, they did arrive at a dock, where an aircraft carrier was docked. They cars stopped, and Black Widow walked up onto the deck of the aircraft carrier with Shield agents following her. Izuku kept himself for a few seconds before landing on the ship himself. 'Is this seriously it?' Izuku wondered to himself, looking around.

"I can assure you, Hybrid, this isn't a trick to get you on our side. The world really is in danger." Nick Fury walked up to Izuku."I'll be the judge of that." Izuku muttered and walked past him."I think you'll wanna stay outside for a while, enjoy the sun and the breeze." Nicm Fury told him, and Izuku swerved back around and stared the one-eyed man down. "Why?"

After a while, Izuku's question was answered. The aircraft carrier began to fly in the air. "I'd like to welcome you to the helecarrier." Nick Fury told Izuku, and they walked inside."So, are you gonna tell me about this, rogue A.I.?" Izuku asked Fury and Black Widow. "We'll do you one better, You'll meet the one who made him." Black Widow informed Izuku, and he rolled his eyes behind his mask.

Fury and Black Widow walked through an automated door with a security personnel with a tablet in his left hand. He stopped Izuku and pulled the tablet out. "Put your hand on the screen." The security personnel instructed him, and reluctantly, he did so.

'Jeez, this place is huge.' Venom muttered, and Izuku nodded as they walked through to the control deck. He looked out of the giant window in front of him for a few seconds, but then, he was called away by Fury.

He was taken into a conference room, where he saw 5 other individuals alongside Black Widow and Fury. "Guessing these are the Avengers?" Izuku asked rhetorically, "Ding, Ding. Get Slime Spider a prize!" Tony Stark joked, Izuku rolled his eyes,"Tony Stark. The Billionaire Dickhead." Izuku said and Tony looked at him unimpressed with what he said.

"I'm alone guessing, you're the one who created this rogue A.I.?" Izuku asked Tony, and he nodded. "Good to know." Izuku then leaned on the wall. Izuku stared at the group. "Jeez Natasha, you really found the driest hero in Japan?" Hawkeye jokingly whispered to Black Widow."He can help us, I know he can." Black Widow told Hawkeye, and he chuckled, "You believing in someone? That's rare."

Chapter end