Sludge attack

It had been a week and a half since Izuku escaped the L.I.F.E foundation and killed Carlton Drake. Everything was normal in his life well as normal as his life could ever get. Izuku was now in the final days of middle school and in came his teacher with a tower of papers.

"Since this will all be your last year at school, you'll have to think about your futures, but," The teacher threw the paper into the air "I know you all wanna be heroes." The teacher told the class and everyone in the class let out an uproar as they used their quirks except for Izuku and Katsuki Bakugo.

"Don't group me in with these D-listers. They'll just end up as sidekicks!" Bakugo said with a smug look of arrogance, his feet laying on top of his desk. "Oh yes, Bakugo, you want to get into U.A. Don't you?" The teacher asked the bomb boy whose arrogant grin grew bigger, and he jumped onto his desk."That's right! I'm gonna be the only one out of these losers to get into U.A. and become the number one hero." Bakugo said, raising his own ego higher into the air."That reminds me, Izuku, don't you want to go to U.A. too?" Everyone looked at Izuku."Yeah." Izuku said, and the whole class erupted into laughter.

"Really!? How can you expect to get into U.A. without a Quirk!?" One of his classmates asked him, and Izuku rolled his eyes and said,"I'd do better than any of you." Bakugo grabbed him by his 'shirt' and tried to push him up into the air, but due to Izuku's height and weight, it was impossible for the pyromanic. "You think you can get into U.A. Quirkless Deku!" Bakugo shouted."Get off me." Izuku said and pushed Bakugo away."Alright, that's enough, you two." The teacher told them as Izuku sat back down, and Bakugo did as well with a pissed off look.

Small Timeskip

It was the end of the day, and as Izuku was putting everything back in his bag, Bakugo and his two underlings grabbed Izuku's notebook, but Izuku quickly snapped it back out of Bakugo's hands. "What's the matter? Worried, we'll find out about your hero obsession?" One of his lackeys said. Generally, Izuku used his notebooks to keep information on heroes he had seen both in person and one TV. However, this notebook was about the Symbiotes and the Symbiotes he had taken from the L.I.F.E foundation as well as every crime he had stopped.

"You think you're better than me, Deku! Applying for U.A.?" Bakugo shouted towards Izuku."I am better than you." Is what Izuku would like to say to his ex-childhood friend now turned bully and the two dickheads that followed him around like children starved for attention. "What? Are you too tough to give a reply? Just because you're taller than us doesn't mean anything." One of the two lackeys told Izuku.

"Yeah, whatever, pinnochio." Izuku said, rolling his eyes and left the classroom. He shut the door behind him, and along came the vice-principal with a chain of keys wrapped around his belt, Izuku smirked as an idea popped in his head. Using a thin tendril, Izuku grabbed the key chain and pulled it off his belt, and then locked both of the doors to the classroom, locking Bakugo and his stupid lackeys inside.

Izuku ran back to the vice-principal and said, "Sir, you dropped these!" And gave them back to him. 'Those guys are dicks! Why can't we eat them!?' Venom complained to Izuku. "They are innocent people, and our cover would be blown because imagine it becomes a murder case, and we were the lasts they were seen with. It would mean we would be arrested." Izuku explained to the symbiote."Then, we could break out of prison!' Anti-Venom exclaimed.

As Izuku went under a bridge, they all heard something pop behind them and looked behind to see a villain made of Sludge. "Perfect. A skin suit." The villain said and wrapped around Izuku."Sorry, but He's already taken!" Venom shouted, and the Sludge Villain was kicked right out of Izuku's body. "What the fuck was that!?" The villain made of Sludge shouted as they both heard the man hole pop up again and now, All Might was here.

"FEAR NOT, CITIZEN! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!" All Might said and, with a punch, sent the sludge villain all over the bridge. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT, YOUNG MAN?" All Might asked Izuku, and the boys mind quickly flashed back to Izuku running away from him. "Yeah, I'm fine." Izuku said,"GLAD TO HEAR THAT, YOUNG MAN." All Might said."Now, why don't you help me with cleanup duty." All Might suggested to the vigilante hidden in front of him.

"Sure, all might." Izuku said and picked up a cola bottle, grabbed some of the sludge, and threw it inside the bottle.'Izuku, this is our chance to get back at him for making us run away.' Venom told Izuku, but the vigilante shook his head and whispered, "No, he doesn't know we're Hybrid, and I want to keep it that way." Izuku told the black symbiote who let out a dramatic sigh and said,'Fine, but I better get a king-sized chocolate bar.' Venom told Izuku, who raised an eyebrow in his confusion. "Why would I give you a king-sized bar?" Izuku asked him as he threw a large blob of sludge into the bottle.

'Because it's compensation for me to not kill All Might right here and now. Also, Chocolate's sweet.' Venom told Izuku, and the broccoli haired boy rolled his eyes and said, "Fine." The bottle was full of the sludge, and Izuku tightened the cap so that it wouldn't fall off. "All Might, here." Izuku said and threw the bottle at All Might. The blonde hero caught the bottle and dawned his iconic smile. "THANK YOU, YOUNG...?" "Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya." Izuku told the symbol of peace who gave Izuku a small nod.

"THANK YOU, YOUNG MIDORIYA." Izuku nodded, and All Might sprang into the air."Damn, He's cool." Toxin said, and Izuku smiled."Yeah, he is." Izuku admitted with a smile."King-sized Chocolate bar, now please!" Venom said, shooting his head out of Izuku's chest."Alright, fine. We'll have to go to the tatooine shopping district." Izuku told Venom, and they wandered off to the tatooine shopping district.

Izuku went into the sweet shop, and his nose was overwhelmed by the smell of toffee, caramel, and other confectionery items in the shop. Izuku looked around for a chocolate bar, and so was Venom. The symbiote popped his head out of Izuku's back and looked around the shop but couldn't find any. "Excuse me?" Venom talked to the girl behind the counter."Yes?" The girl asked, looking at her phone. "Do you have any king-sized chocolate bars?" Venom asked her, and she shook her head."Nope. But there's supposed to be an order coming in tomorrow." The girl informed Venom.

"...I see." Venom said depressed and Izuku grabbed two cake pops and a jawbreaker. Venom went back inside Izuku, and the boy put the three items on the counter. "Just these. I don't need a bag." Izuku said, and the girl scanned the two cake pops, but just as she was about to scan the box, the jawbreaker was in, the windows shattered, and fire crowded the shopping district, without saying anything the girl ran to the fire exit and left.

Izuku still stood in the shop and grabbed the jawbreaker's box, and opened it. "A.V. catch!" Izuku said and threw the jawbreaker into the air, and like a dog, Anti-Venom shot up and grabbed the jawbreaker in his mouth. "Now, let's see what's starting this fire." He exited the shop, unwrapping one of the cake pops, and took off the top half of cake on a stick. Izuku finished the cake pop and threw it into a bin.

Izuku looked around and saw that there were already heroes and police here. Izuku looked around and saw the sludge villain again, but there was a white-haired woman in its grasps. "Wanna teach this guy another lesson?" Izuku asked the symbiotes.'What do you think?' Carnage asked Izuku rhetorically. "You!" The Sludge Villain shouted with bitterness, Izuku morphed both of his arms into blades."Come on then." Izuku challenged the sludge villain, and it charged at Izuku, and the young man smirked.

The blades shot up into the air, and as Izuku punched the air, the blades punctured the sludge villains eyes, making him scream in pain, and he was knocked out almost instantly. He grabbed the white-haired woman, and she looked at Izuku and smiled. "Thanks, big guy~" The way she talk reminded him of someone. "Black cat?" Izuku said outright to her."You catch on quick~ Hybrid." She told Izuku, and the young man smirked.

Chapter end