License to kill

Izuku had flown himself back to U.A. and walked through the gates but was immediately met with the staff of U.A. crowding around him restraining him. "Woah! Is this how you thank the guy who saved everyone?" He jokingly asked them."If they murder people? Yes." Pres. Mic told him, and he smirked.

"Fair enough, but what do you expect you can do?" Izuku questioned the staff of pro heroes. True, they were more experienced, but compared to Izuku in terms of everything else, they were babies. "Can I explain myself?" Izuku asked his teachers and Mr. Aizawa tightened his hold on his scarf. "Explain." His teacher demanded from him.

"Obviously, you all know now that I'm the vigilante Hybrid and that, of course, I've killed others before the bloodshed at U.A. but I would like you all to know that all of those charges would be possible to accuse me of that is, of course, if they existed." All Might walked down from the stairs that lead to U.A.'s entrance, and Izuku smiled. "You see, after I resurfaced after my embarrassing run from All Might. He approached me and gave me an offer. That offer was to become a hero, but I sweetened the deal for myself..."

Flashback

All Might wasn't expecting what I had negotiated for a lighter hold on the reigns of my life as a hero. "I'll do it. But, I can still kill villains. I don't care if you think it's immoral. Some of these people don't learn that doing this type of stuff can get them and others like them into holes that reach down to hell. If they won't learn and listen to the correctional system. They will listen to me."

"Somehow, All Might had not just gotten himself to agree but the hero commission too as well. So, there. That's why I killed them because I'm allowed... and also cause of the Nomu." Izuku told the staff of U.A. "It is true, my friends. Myself and the hero commission have allowed him to kill." All Might informed them as Mr. Aizawa loosened his tight grip off his scarf. 'Man, I wish I ate the heads off the other villains we killed.' Anti-Venom said to himself inside Izuku's head,'AV shut up. This is an intense moment, and I wanna see if Izuku kills anyone.' Carnage told his father's opposite, and they continued to listen and watch the tense situation from inside Izuku's body.

"I understand everyone's disgust at the fact a student killed so many, but the hero commission legally allowed this. There is nothing we can do, so let Mr. Midoriya go." Nezu ordered appearing from All Might's back and Mr. Aizawa reluctantly let Izuku go, and the vigilante smiled. "Thanks, Mr. Aizawa!".

"Before you head back inside to grab your things, I want you to come to my office so that you can explain some things to me." Nezu asked Izuku, and Hybrid nodded, "Sure!" Izuku now sat in Nezu's office as the Chimaera principal poured himself a cup of tea. "Want some?","No, I don't really like tea.","Very well." Nezu placed the teapot down carefully and sat down in his seat the tea in hand.

"So, tell me how it works? How you move around, change your clothes into the costume." Nezu asked Izuku curiously."Because they aren't clothes, they're living things. They are parts of me, and I am parts of them." Izuku explained to Nezu."Yes, but who are they?" Nezu asked Izuku at the mention of others."Oh, right. Well, you know how I labelled my quirk as Symbiote? Truth is, I don't really have a quirk, well, kinda I mean, I do, but obviously, it was passed down from All Might, as I'm sure you already know."

"I do." Nezu informed, taking a sip from his tea."The 'Quirk' Symbiote are, in fact, real, living creatures that are actually known as klyntars, but they are commonly referred to as Symbiotes." Izuku informed Nezu."And what are their names?" Nezu asked Izuku, intrigued by the new creatures that had yet to be discovered by the public.

"Hello, Small Mouse! My name is Venom!" Venom shot his head out from Izuku's pectoral area into the air. "My name is Carnage, Principal." Carange greeted Nezu as he appeared from Izuku's left arm."I am Toxin. It was a pleasure meeting you, Principal Nezu." Toxin told him, appearing from Izuku's back and then Anti-Venom, who came out of Izuku's stomach."I am Anti-Venom. Ooh! I can taste the foreign fluids in your body."

This seemed to take the principal aback, and Izuku looked confused. "Principal, what does Anti-Venom mean by 'foreign fluids'?" Izuku asked his principal, and Nezu shivered before then regaining his composure and smiled softly and reassuringly."Nothing to worry about, Midoriya. You can pick up your things along with Jeff." Nezu told Izuku.

"...Alright then." Izuku muttered and stood up. The symbiotes retracted themselves into Izuku's body, and he left the principals office. "AV, what did you mean by foreign fluids?" Izuku asked the bleached Symbiote."Well, he had alien stuff inside of him like injections to keep him alive or a device inside his body that's pushing something around in him." Anti-Venom informed his host.

Whatever Anti-Venom had sensed was clearly a touchy subject for Nezu, and Izuku decided to push the thought away. Izuku felt something jump up at him and saw Jeff hanging off the cuff of his outfit. "Hey, Jaws! Did you miss me?" Izuku asked Jeff, grabbing him and lifting him up into the air.

 "Hey, Jaws! Did you miss me?" Izuku asked Jeff, grabbing him and lifting him up into the air

(We all need a jeff in our lives)

"Let's go home, or mom will be worried I got kidnapped again." Izuku joked and moulded a baby carrier for the shark pup."Hop in!" Izuku told Jeff, and the landshark barked in his excitement and went into the carrier. Izuku grabbed his bag from his locker and stood outside and sprouted his wings and then said, "Ladies and gentlesharks, keep your fins and legs inside the ride at all times and prepare..."

Izuku hunched down slightly and jumped into the air. "For lift off!!" He shot through the sky, and Jeff let his tongue catch the wind as Izuku blasted through a cloud. The landshark let out a howl, and after finding it amusing, Izuku joined in "AAAWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!"

They landed on the porch, and Izuku saw Riot sitting waiting for Izuku. "Son? What are you doing here? Did someone try and get to Mom?" Izuku asked Riot as he placed Jeff gently on the floor. "No, grandmother's safe. But it has to do with scream -" "Is she alright?" Izuku asked his son. "Yes, she's alright it's something she saw. A yakuza group attacked a government building." "Doesn't seem that bad." Carnage said."Yes, but the thing is they called you out. Challenged you to a fight." Riot explained.

"Oh, really? When and where?" Izuku asked Riot."She doesn't know. They didn't say anything about it other than, 'You'll know when the challenge has begun when the first touch of love crumbles.'" Riot explained to Izuku "The fuck does that mean?" Venom asked himself and the rest "Riot, thank you. Can you and Agony go and check up on Felicia. She might be who they are going after." Izuku suggested and ordered his son.

"Of course." Riot said and jumped off the porch, and Izuku closed the door that led Izuku into the house. "Y'know, Izuku, if you and Felicia decided to have a baby, I think you'll be a good father." Inko told Izuku out of the blue."And where did this thought come from?" Izuku asked his mother."Nowhere. Would just be something. I'd like to have a granchild that I can take cute baby photos of and then cry over how both you and the baby have grown so much." Inko told Izuku with a happy smile, and Izuku smirked."Whatever makes you happy, Mom."

Chapter end