Bulk up

At the end of midnight, Izuku was awoken to the sound of his phone ringing. "Who is it?" Izuku asked in his tired voice."IT IS I, ALL MIGHT." All Might shouted to Izuku through the phone, waking Izuku up fully.

"Hey, All Might. What's the midnight ring for?" Izuku asked All Might."Have you forgotten? Your training has begun!" All Might told Izuku, and the vigilante got up and said,"Right, right. I'm coming right now. Just remind me again of where I'm supposed to go?" Izuku asked All Might."Dagobah beach." Izuku was reminded, and the young vigilante put a top on and a pair of shorts.

Izuku went through the front door and locked after him and flew into the night sky to Dagobah Beach. Once he arrived, he was met by a tsunami of trash on the beach. "Is this supposed to be my training?" Izuku asked All Might as he landed in the car park just next to the beach."Correct! And while you are cleaning the beach, I don't want you to use tendrils or any other appendages other than your own." All Might informed Izuku, and he understood what All Might wanted him to do."How long do I have?" Izuku asked the symbol of peace "10 months, that's when the U.A.'s entrance exam starts... think you can handle it?" All Might asked Izuku with a daring smile.

Izuku replied with his own daring smile, and All Might's smile grew. The training had begun. Izuku was tasked with doing the easy stuff first, Take the small things and put them in bags so they can be taken to get recycled. This was an easy task for Izuku on his lonesome, and he was cheered on by the symbiotes. "Go on, Izuku! You beat up villains every day. No way is a bunch of trash gonna get the better of you!" A.V. shouted to encourage Izuku as all 4 symbiotes had their heads out to watch Izuku training.

"Midoriya, my boy, 300 Push-ups!" All Might shouted, and Izuku immediately jumped down onto the sand and began to do the push-ups. Once he was finished with the push-ups, Izuku was sent to pick up an entire fridge on his own. The fridge felt heavy, heavier than any other fridge He's picked up. Izuku dropped the fridge and had a look inside it, and what he found inside was a decaying shark corpse and two microwaves.

Shutting the fridge door, Izuku continued and pushed up the stairs to the truck and placed it down in front of the truck. "What are you doing?" All Might asked Izuku."I'm putting the trash where you told me to put it?" Izuku raised an eyebrow and looked at All Might in confusion."No, you are going to run to the skip and put it there yourself, but I will be watching you from inside my truck." All Might told Izuku.

Izuku didn't argue with All Might and picked the fridge up after throwing the sharks corpse out and ran the whole way to the skip to put the fridge to its death. "Good, now wear these. And run the whole way back." All Might told Izuku and handed him two adjustable arm weights."For every minute you run, the weight will increase by 0.5 kg. Better get running!" All Might explained to Izuku.

The vigilante ran as he was cheered on by his symbiotes. "Go on, Izuku, you can do this!" Carnage encouraged Izuku as the weight of the arm weights increased to 1kg. Izuku saw All Might drive past him and sighed, and began to run faster, but his attention was soon caught by someone screaming. He saw a purse snatcher running towards him, and Izuku, with one swift jump motion, kicked the snatcher in the face, knocking him out clean. Izuku grabbed the purse and gave it to the old lady as the sun began to emerge from the sea.

"Oh, thank you, young man. Please allow me to treat you." The old lady told Izuku and the vigilante shook his head."No, it's fine, Ma'am." But the old lady insisted."Oh no, please do follow me. I know a wonderful place where we can go." The old lady told Izuku, and due to pressure he put on himself, he followed the old lady.

25 minutes had passed, and the weight had gotten heavier to 13 kg. The food the old lady had ordered for the two had come, and Izuku's hands wobbled as he took a fork and stabbed it into the meat and ate it rather quickly so that he could get back to what he needed to do. Another 10 minutes had gone by, and now the weights were at 18 kg.

He had been let go by the old lady and was continuing on his way back to Dagobah Beach. The weights got heavier, 19 kg. They got heavier again 19.5 kg. They got heavier and heavier until Izuku's sprinting had turned into a walk. The weights were now at 75 kg and it had just passed 8:00 am.

Izuku had finally reached the beach and found All Might asleep in the truck waiting for Izuku. "What took you so long?" All Might asked Izuku, and the vigilante rolled his eyes and said,"Take these off.". "No, since you liked them so much, keep them on for as long as you need." All Might told Izuku.

Izuku's training for the 1st 2 months consisted of this same thing. Cleaning up small trash, then picking up something big and running to the skip and then running back with the weights on.

The 3rd and 4th months consisted of Izuku swimming and doing bicep curls and lateral raises and always ended with a bench press which was made from a long metal bar and the weights were changed every week from microwaves to the bodies of cars.

The 5th and 6th months. Izuku was forced to wear adjustable leg weights and chest weights, and they would gain weight even quicker than his arms weight, but along with this, Izuku got lucky. Lucky, how? You might ask, well him and Felicia went on their first date, although technically it was their second if you counted their first meeting as a date but I won't get much into that, just know Izuku and Felicia made out.

7th and 8th months. Izuku's body had grown in muscles and was looking to be quite the muscle monster that would be perfect to hold All Might's quirk, One For All. He had asked All Might if he could take less time training and more focus on school and his vigilante work, and All Might agreed.

9th to 10th months. The fruits of Izuku's labour had fully ripened and were ready for the picking. He became the perfect vessel for OFA a beefy body that can withstand the power of at least 30% of OFA from the get-go.

 He became the perfect vessel for OFA a beefy body that can withstand the power of at least 30% of OFA from the get-go

"I believe you are ready, Midoriya boy. So..." All Might grabbed a hair from his hair and put it in front of Izuku."Eat this!" All Might told the vigilante.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Eh!?"

Chapter endI'm bad at making these types of chapters

Chapter end
I'm bad at making these types of chapters.