The slaughter

"Is this kid really the one that has the 4 symbiotes?" One of the guards asked the other guard who nodded."Yeah, Course he is, if he wasn't, he wouldn't be here." The other guard told the first one who shrugged his shoulders.

"I wonder how dangerous he is since we're guarding him with Synthiotes." Guard #1 asked Guard #2."Probably really dangerous, but that's something we'll never know because he won't ever escape that box." Guard #2 told him, and just in that exact moment, as if the universe itself was listening, the power was cut as outside the L.I.F.E foundation a hero chased a Villain known as Black-out.

"Your big fucking mouth!" Guard #1 shouted at Guard #2 "Just focus on the kid, the backup generators will kick in soon." Guard #2 reminded him and the two watched as the lights turned back on and once they looked up for the briefest moment, Izuku awoke. The gas had been turned off during the power cut, and the backup generators couldn't power it.

He pulled his body away from the metal chair, and as the metal stretched and tore, the two guards were unable to see what was going on due to the gas inside the glass cube that was slowly swaying around. The two guards were met with the metal chair to their faces as it shattered through the glass box setting Izuku free. The metal chair had killed the 1st guard, but the second guard was still alive but could barely stand.

The Synthiote wrapped around the guard, and the Guard stood up but quickly ended when Izuku grabbed the two metal restraints and stabbed them into the neck of the synthiote covered guard. "Drake, you fucking idiot." Izuku muttered to himself as the blood of the guard splattered onto his cheek. He tore the restraints from his throat and walked towards the two doors Drake had exited through before Izuku was fully unconscious.

Once he entered through the doors, Izuku was met with both Synthiotes and normal guards. Izuku's face drawed a creepy smile as he saw the next victims to his slaughter. Izuku charged them, and they charged Izuku, but the boy was far stronger than any of them combined. He stabbed two of the normal guards with restraints and left them on the floor to bleed out. He grabbed the head of a Synthiote and slammed them down into the floor, and threw the restraint into the back of its head.

He kicked another guard straight through the stomach with his foot, killing her.

He then threw the girls body at a Synthiote who caught but was knocked onto the floor by Izuku, who had slid underneath its legs and tripped it over

He then threw the girls body at a Synthiote who caught but was knocked onto the floor by Izuku, who had slid underneath its legs and tripped it over. Izuku stomped on its head with his foot, killing it as well. Izuku was tackled by a guard, but Izuku grabbed onto the man's arm and slammed him into the wall, head first crushing his head completely. Izuku's rage and bloodlust for revenge killed everyone in that hallway, every guard and Synthiote. To Izuku, they were ants.

That didn't mean there wasn't a challenge during his slaughter. He had found the other symbiotes Drake had talked about, and he carried them, all in the cylinders they were encased in. As he ventured through the under levels of the L.I.F.E foundation, he struggled to fight with the unknown symbiotes in his hands, but that didn't mean he would leave them. He fought his opponents with his feet and teeth.

He kicked holes into the stomachs of guards and tore through the flesh of Synthiotes and Guards alike. All he wanted to do was get back home and kill that bastard Carlton Drake. To his opponents, he was their grim reaper, and their satan.

There it was, the exit. An elevator that presumably led to the upper floors of the L.I.F.E foundation and also Izuku's freedom along with the symbiotes he had in his hands and under his arms. Izuku sprinted towards the elevator, and it opponed. He was met with Carlton Drake, who was taken by surprise by Izuku's sudden charge into the elevator, and as Izuku rammed himself into the body of the man, Izuku felt a smile grow on his face.

"Do you remember what I told you I'd do when I got out of that box?" Izuku asked Carlton Drake as he put down the symbiotes that had been locked in the under levels. Carlton Drake didn't speak. He only stared in complete and utter shock at the boy.

"No? Alright then, I'll jog your memory." Izuku said and picked Carlton Drake up onto his own two feet and said,"I'm going to make you eat your own heart, With My. Very. Own. Hands." Izuku said, and he gripped Carlton Drake's right shoulder and, with his right hand, pierced through Carlton Drake's chest and gripped ahold of his heart, the veins and arteries were still attached and Izuku pulled the heart back to be in front of Carlton Drake.

"Here comes the aeroplane!" Izuku said and shoved Carlton Drake's heart into his mouth, and after it was wedged into his throat, Izuku grabbed the sides of his captors head and pushed...

*Splat*

The elevator doors closed at the exact moment he had crushed Carlton Drake's head, making blood paint the doors and the walls as well as Izuku's own face. "What happened...?" Venom asked in a tired voice as the symbiotes woke up from the drug that had stopped them from helping Izuku escape. "Carlton Drake is dead." Izuku told them, and the symbiotes were surprised.

"Didn't think you had the strength to kill someone." Anti-Venom told Izuku."I killed more than one. About 42 people." Izuku told the squad of symbiotes who were surprised at the number of people Izuku killed. "Also, I found other Symbiotes." Izuku pointed out to them, and the Squad of Symbiotes put their head out and looked at the cylinders that had the Symbiotes inside.

"Holy Shit!" Carnage shouted in surprise, "thought we were the only ones." Toxin said, looking back at Izuku, who wiped the blood from his face. "You're not anymore, but they're gonna need a host and fast." Izuku said, and the Symbiotes understood, and they wrapped around Izuku, making him his costume, and they wrapped tendrils around the cylinders. Izuku pressed the button to go up, and as it went up, Izuku said, "Glad you guys are back."

Chapter end