Man with no brains

"Inko Midoriya was a woman known for her kind and generous deeds to the people around her. God has truly gained an angel! May she rest in heaven with her husband, Hisashi." The priest said with a sad tone as the rain continued to pour down. It had rained for a week straight. Inko's coffin was empty. This was due to the radiation from her body. She couldn't have a proper burial, but everyone still came to her funeral.

Except for her son, Izuku. He had been missing for the same amount of time as it had rained. No one had heard from him or anything about him since the incident.

*Splash*

Mr. Negative dipped his left foot in a puddle by accident as he walked to an abandoned hospital, which the demons had made their main hideout ever since the invasion of the base. Their numbers had started to dwindle after it as well, bodies found with no brains as if sucked out like a smoothie.

He knew who had done it but had no worries of them coming to get him. Mr. Negative entered the hospital and walked up the stairs to the room where he planned everything. The large table held a blueprint of a reinforced train, and Mr. Negative wrote down some words on it to indicate the weak spots in the design.

This, along with other stuff, led to the day turning to night, but the rain continued, and the demons never rested. And an angel descended.

Li, that was Mr. Negative's real name and this hospital was the place in which he was born and brought to when his 'quirk' appeared. It was also the place his parents died. 'This train will be it...' Li thought as he looked over the blueprints, and his ear wiggled at the sound of a gun firing below.

*Bang*

"What the fuck is that!?"

*Bang*

"It's a monster!"

Li turned himself around and opened the door. He poked his head through the doorway and saw a trail of blood on the far end wall to his left. Li moved towards it and found the decapitated body of one of his demons with the mask rammed into the stump of a neck.

'What kind of freak...' The shouts of others and the firing of guns rang in his ears. He hurried himself along towards the staircase and went down the steps. He found more bodies, but this time, arms and legs replaced the mask.

Swords were ran through them, and Li was disgusted with whatever or whoever had done this.

*Pop*

*Fizzle*

Li turned his head as soon as he heard the sound of a light going out behind him and was met with darkness. But, in that darkness was light. The light of an angel.

"Show yourself!" Li shouted at the darkness, but it only stared into Li. From the darkness, 4 skulls rolled out, picked clean of flesh and any brain. He was horrified and disgusted with what the darkness had done to his men. Li pulled a katana from one of his mens bodies and challenged the darkness, but a tendril made from the shadows shattered the katana and went straight through his shoulder.

Something deep inside Li yelled at him,'RUN'. Li ran down the hallway and only looked behind him once to see the darkness following him, its piercing angelic eyes never leaving Li alone.

 Li ran down the hallway and only looked behind him once to see the darkness following him, its piercing angelic eyes never leaving Li alone

Li turned a corner and ran down another set of stairs. He was close to getting out of here and a way from that... thing. The loud tapping of his shoes against the floor echoed as he reached the bottom of the stairs. He saw out of the corner of his eye, the darkness observing him from the stairs.

The darkness made no noise when it appeared behind him. This made Li terrified, and he ran down the hallway of the 2nd floor with the darkness continuing to trail behind him like death, waiting for the moment to take his life.

Li ran and ran until the floor collapsed below him. He fell into the boiler room under the ground floor of the hospital, and Li believed that he was free from the darkness and would be able to see the light of tomorrow.

He was wrong.

The stairs creaked as Li rushed himself up them to escape, but as he grabbed the handle, the door was flung off its hinges, and Li was thrown back into the wall. He fell down from the wall and looked up at the darkness, which stood at the top of the stairs.

 He fell down from the wall and looked up at the darkness, which stood at the top of the stairs

Li got on his knees, his head down and cowering like a scared pup, he begged. "Please, let me live! Whatever I've done, please forgive me. I won't ever do it again, I'll never touch a weapon of thinking anything malice ever again." He begged to the darkness that looked down at him with no emotion.

"H͋̚o̷̶͕̽w̷̢̥̳̺͑́͐͜͡͞ ̩̲͇̼̯̑͏̨͝d̰̦̼͜á̸̛͎̣̈͌̀͏ȑ̝̖̇҉eͨ͗̋͞ ̧̨͙̈̌͜y̷̢̯̭̺̅̇͠ǫ̞͜͏u̮͕͓.̬͙̤̙̤ͧ ̵̢͔̫Y̩̲̜̞͉ͯ͂͆͞͞͠o̶̦̹͇̣͆̕͟ȕ̜̐͘͢͞ ̨̘͈͚̜͕͠d̵̩͂̄͘á͚̲͉r̵ͧ̆̕͝e̡̢̜̦̕͢ͅ ̸̨̛̹̤̘̉̓̂ͫ͢b͎͚͇̫ͅe̺͊͢g̷̸̰̯͖ͩ̃ͧ̒́̕͠?̪̟̬͊҉̧̀ ͍M̸̵͟͢͟ü̳̲̙ͪ̒͞s̢̧͈̣̮͎͉ͪ̔̚͘͢͠t͉̣̼́͘͞a̶̵̧f͈̩̠̪ͬ͛̍ͦ͏̢u̢͉̗̼͇͇͟͞ ̴͔̖̝͓͛͟ḍ͈͙̤͚̊̄̓͏͠͏i̙͒ͣ͌҉̶͢d̷̷͈͈̬̣͌̄͟ͅn̼̗ͥ̋ͣͬ́҉̵'̷̡̺͕̝͚̭͆ͯ̓ͫ͜t̰̐̐͐̑͝ ̷̶̡͕͈̙̃́̂ͩ͞͞ͅb̶̫̟̲͕͐̍̔́͘ͅe̢̻̝͇͔͗͘͞g̵͍̞ͨ͗̓̈͟.̵̧͇̮̬̏͞ ̴̛̛̳̺̞͛̔ͅ͏̡In̨̳̩̝͎ͦ̽ͣͩk̴̨̖̥͕͍͊͒ͪ̚͠͡o͚ͦ̒͏͘͡ ̨͔̳͘M̧̢̲̤͋̏̽ͬ͜͡͠i̡̧̤̼̒̄ͪd̶̶͙̝͂̌̿̆̀͠͠ͅó̶̠͈͕̼̝ͨ̀̕r̳̙ͪͥ͑i̧̦͉̰̬̠̕͢͡y͙͎̺ͭ́̌ͨa̸̸͈̲̩̯̺ͤ̓ͥ͟ ̬͓̪̣̗ď̙̹̲͂ḯ̸̝̳͒̏͝҉d̷̖͖̥͛ͬ̎ͫ͜͡ń̛̝̜̝ͮ̀͌'̴̪͇҉t̨͇̞̗̮̤͂ ̋̆̕̕͞͏ḃ̸͈̮̚͡e̴̵̮͂̿̀͠ġ̶̨̥͆̓͝.̠ͭ͒̅͏̶͞ ̸̩͈͕̟͎͝͏̸͘W̱̒҉̷ḩ̲̓̇a̸̪̟̩͋̾̑ͯ͝t̯̙̘̣́̑ͅ ̗̽m̷a̵̱̭̙̔̓ͩ͗̀͞k̛̘͙̬̪ͫ͛̚͞e̘̘͒̎́s̷̡̡̼̓̏̽ͬ͘͘ ̡̘̺̬͚͕͢y̨̡̛͍̠̕ő͍̲̳̬̾ũ͈͍̬̬̒͘̕҉̀ ̶̛ͯ̂͘͟t̠̖̖͚͓ͩͯ͋̈́͝͞ḫ̶̵͋̈́i̸̛̛̹̬ͫ̓ͫ́̀n̠̳̼̂̌͆͝k̂͂ ̧̠͇̣̺ͪy̷̙̠̰̭͎͜o͎͂ͭ͟͠u̶̢̎̀́͘ ̴̸̷̳̺̯ͫḑ̸̉̆e̬͌̃s̢̤̖̱̺ͥ͗̀́̕͠e̯̩͍̩̓̀̋r̯̮̱̆ͭ͏҉v̵̵̡̹̬ͨ́̃͆͢ȩ̜̗̜̺̦͠ ̔t̸̴̡̘̤̩̰͚̿̎͌͗̀͘o̴̷̢̡͇̊̒́ ̺͐̔̌d̷̛̞̒ͤͮ͠͝͝ơ̵̻͘͞ ̛̛͎͇̞͐͂̋ͬ́͠͡w͔̬͝h̩̘̠̬͎́ͭa̵͕̔ͭ̍͟t̎ ̵̨̭ͩ͞t͙̯͎͔̩h̷̩̊̈́ͭ͢͏̷͢e̩͇̝͈͡y̷̤̥̞͔̞͊͜ ̵̵̢̦͈͕̌ͨͥ́͠c̵̣͉͉̿͡͏̧͠ó̵̐̌̀u̶̴̝͈̅̔͋͑́̀l̘͓̲̞̏̚d̸̡̳̤͎ͨn̴̴̼͖̔ͪ̔ͅ'̷̢̰̱̟̬̻̆̄̔̄̕͞҉ṭ̡̩͌ͯ͠?̧͈͉́͟͠" The darkness asked Li, with venom lacing over its words. "Please... don't hurt me." Li didn't dare to look up and only stared at the cold floor below him as deaths scythe touched his throat.
.
.
.
.
.
"Disgusting!" A fireman spoke out looking at men of the mangled corpses that had been planted around the old hospital like statues. He took notice of the missing door that led down a set of stairs to the boiler room.

He wandered down them and looked around the boiler room, and noticed the collapsed roof. "This place is falling apart..." He whispered to himself as he pointed his flashlight up into the hole in the roof and then pointed down at the surroundings. He was met with another disturbing sight, even worse than the 'statues' upstairs.

The body of Mr. Negative. No arms. No legs. No head. Holes in his stomach where his organs should be. It was absolutely disgusting, and he wanted to throw up everything he had ever eaten. Suddenly, he felt something bounce off his leg and looked down and saw a skull, picked clean of flesh and brain.

He looked around and saw the darkness. It stared. He blinked. It was gone. An angel rose. He was left in fear at the sight of a true angel.

Chapter end