What the cat dragged in

Izuku held Black cat tightly. "Didn't think I'd see you again, Black cat." Izuku told her, and Black cat smiled."Likewise, but don't call me Black cat. My real name is Felicia Hardy." Felicia told Izuku."Alright then, Felicia. You alright?" Izuku asked her."Yes." Felicia told Izuku, who dropped her."Alright, good." Felicia caught herself and smiled at Hybrid.

"Are you two alright?" Death Arms asked Izuku, and Felicia and Izuku nodded

"Are you two alright?" Death Arms asked Izuku, and Felicia and Izuku nodded."Yeah, we're fine.". "Glad to hear that. What you just did was dangerous, so I'm gonna need your name." Death Arms told Izuku."Sure, it's Izuku Midoriya." Izuku told Death Arms."Well, Izuku, I do want to congratulate you on your heroism, but I have to tell you off because you used your quirk illegally." Death Arms told Izuku, and the boy put his hands up."Take me to jail." Izuku said, and Death Arms laughed."What? Kid, I'm not gonna arrest you unless you're a Vigilante." Death Arms told Izuku who chuckled nervously "Yeah...Glad I'm not a Vigilante." Izuku smiled nervously,'Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!'

After two minutes, Izuku and Felicia were left alone and were walking back to Izuku's home. "So... how old are you?" Izuku asked Felicia."I thought it was obvious?" Felicia told Izuku, who looked at her impatiently."Fine. I'm 16." Felicia told Izuku. "The day we met was my 16th birthday." Felicia informed Izuku, who let out a sigh of relief "Oh thank god, that makes the flirting less weird now." Izuku told Felicia, who took a great offence to this."Hey! Are you saying you thought I was a creep!? I have standards!" Felicia shouted at Izuku, smacking him on the back of his head.

"Didn't really seem like that when I first caught you." Izuku muttered to himself. "What was that Izuku!" Black cat shouted, making Izuku flinch 'God, I love this woman.' Venom told Izuku like a horny fanboy "Will you shut up." Izuku said, and Felicia raised an eyebrow."Who are you talking to? From what I remember, you were talking to someone on my birthday, who was it?" She asked Izuku, and Venom shot his head out of Izuku's body."Hello~ beautiful!" Venom exclaimed.

Felicia smiled, "Your quirk seems cool.". "Oh, we aren't his quirk. He's quirkless." Venom told Felicia."Really? What are you then- Wait, we?" Felicia was puzzled by what the black sludge meant, but he puzzled look was solved when Carnage, Toxin, and Anti-Venom popped their heads out as well. "We." The other symbiotes said in unison, surprising Felicia."This is...".

"Strange?" Izuku said with an eyebrow raised."Yeah." She said, and the symbiotes went back into Izuku's body."Don't worry. You'll get used to them soon enough." Izuku told Felicia, who smirked and said,"Does that mean you want to go on a date?" She asked him, and the green-haired vigilante shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright then, well, I'll call you for our 'date', or you can call me, but in the meantime. Bye~!" Felicia said and waved as she left Izuku to go back home.

"Mom! I'm home!" Izuku shouted, and Inko peeked her head through the hallway and noticed Izuku's mood."You seem happy. More than usual." Inko pointed out to her son."Really?" Izuku asked her and looked in the mirror he did notice that his face had more colour to it.

"Did you meet someone?" Inko asked Izuku,"Define 'meet'?" Izuku said, walking into the living room. "Did you speak to a girl you like." Inko asked Izuku, whose face grew a small smile."Aha! So you have met someone!" Inko shouted in excitement, seeing the smile on Izuku's face and sat down next to Izuku and pulled her legs up and looked at Izuku."Soooo, who is she?" Inko asked her son as she grabbed a cushion, acting like a high-school girl.

"Well, she's a thief. Black cat. I met her a couple of days after I started my Vigilante work, which coincidentally happened to be her birthday, but she got away with what she stole, some random statue. I didn't exactly like her, then. Venom did, though, so I think that's why I'm feeling these things now. Now, I saved her from a sludge villain, and we started to talk to each other, and I found out she's only 16." Izuku explained to his mother, who squeezed the cushion tightly.

"You're like Romeo and Juliet! Star crossed lovers except you're not from feuding families and are heroes and criminals." Inko told Izuku, kicking her legs like an excited school girl. "Mom, this isn't some love story." Izuku told his mother, who looked at her son and laughed. "Alright then, why are you blushing?" Inko asked her son."It's hot." He told her."Yeah, you've got something." Inko told Izuku, putting the back of her hand on Izuku's forehead.

"Really? What?" Izuku asked her, confused. If he was ill, Anti-Venom would've already taken care of it. "L-O-V-E. I'm afraid the only cure is seeing that 'Black cat' girl again, but don't try and do anything, sexual. You aren't close to her age yet." Izuku was reminded, but Izuku rolled his eyes and said,"My birthdays in a week."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku loomed over a gang of men as they grouped together in an alleyway with two suitcases. One was filled with drugs, the other money. It didn't matter to Izuku what was what cause either way, he was gonna beat their asses.

He hung the last guy by the feet as he finished with his art piece that he had made from the gang of men. Izuku laughed to himself and walked away, but his attention was drawn by someone calling out his name. "Hybrid!" Izuku turned his head, knowing who the voice belonged to, All Might.

"Umm, Hi?" Izuku said."I am Here! To give you a deal!" All Might informed Izuku, who stood still confused of his current situation. "A... deal?" Izuku muttered."Correct, I want to give you something you would never have expected!". "Really, what's that?" Izuku asked the symbol of peace, hoping that it wasn't some trick to capture him, Izuku stepped forward and stopped.

"I want you..." All Might walked towards Izuku, the no.1 hero laid out his hand for the vigilante "to be my successor."

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

Chapter end