U.S.J bloodshed

Today was a special day. The class of 1A was going on a trip. To where? They had no clue, but whatever it was involved them wearing their hero costumes. Izuku's hero costume did have some similarities to his vigilante costume, but he changed some parts to make it less recognisable.

"I know we all told each other our quirks already, but Midoriya, what exactly is your quirk?*kero*" Tsuyu Asui, a frog girl, asked the hidden vigilante "Well, it's exactly as I told you

"I know we all told each other our quirks already, but Midoriya, what exactly is your quirk?*kero*" Tsuyu Asui, a frog girl, asked the hidden vigilante "Well, it's exactly as I told you. I can morph my body to make weapons and other tools." Tsuyu stared questioningly at the hero, who held his cute pet shark, Jeff.

"Then why do I see you talking to yourself sometimes?" Tsuyu questioned him.'Oh shit!' Carnage shouted.'Say the word, and we're having frog legs for dinner!' Anti-Venom told Izuku preparing himself to eat up the small frog girl, but Bakugo shouted "Cause he's a fucking loser!".

"Yep, I'm a fucking loser..." Izuku muttered to deflect the question and Tsuyu dropped the question as Jeff leapt over into her lap surprising the frog girl. The land shark pup barked at Tsuyu and licked her face. 'He's so cute!' Mina and Toru shouted in their minds as they looked at Jeff and his adorableness.

The bus came to a halt, and the class got off. With Izuku holding Jeff in his arms, they huddled together as the Pro hero Thirteen wandered out the giant glass dome in front of them.

"Welcome, Class 1A to the U.S.J!" Thirteen shouted to the class,"Universal Studios Japan!?" Mina and Kaminari shouted."No." Thirteen shot down their happiness."It stands for Unforeseen simulation joint."

"There is the landslide zone, earthquake zone, inferno zone, shipwreck zone, and monsoon zone. All of these areas will help you become better heroes by rescuing innocence trapped, and just because your quirk is made for battle doesn't mean you can't use it for rescuing." Thirteen told the class as they walked into the U.S.J.

The class saw the zones, and all were amazed at the size of the U.S.J along with the zones themselves. Their amazement was cut off by the lights turning off. "Is this part of the trip?" Mineta asked."Hey, cool, they got fake villains to make this more realistic!" Kirishima pointed out at the middle of the U.S.J. where a fountain stood with a mist portal in the middle with villains pumping out of it like water. "Those aren't fake!" Mr. Aizawa shouted and pushed Kirishima back gently.

"Class 1A, we aren't here for you. Not most of you anyway. We are here for the one known as Hybrid!" A villain covered in hands shouted from in front of the portal."Hybrid? He's a Vigilante. Why would he be at U.A. when he's wanted?" Some of the class asked themselves. "You might know him as Izuku Midoriya." The villain shouted, and all attention switched to Izuku. Izuku put Jeff done on the floor.

He pushed through the class and walked down the stairs as his costume changed to his vigilante costume and as soon as it fully changed he disappeared from the sfairs and appeared at the front of the crowd of villains. "So...what do you fuckers want with me. An early grave?" Izuku jokingly asked them."What we want is you, dead." The hand villain demanded, and Izuku laughed maniacally.