Copycat

A bell went off in Izuku's head upon his wake from his slumber. He looked around through blurry vision and noticed that he wasn't home or anywhere close. He was locked in a metallic chair inside a glass case. "What the hell is this place?" Izuku asked himself.

"This place is the underground of the L.I.F.E foundation. It's where we keep our little secrets and things like you." Izuku looked to his left and saw Carlton Drake and two armed guards. "How nice." Izuku said and tried to get the symbiotes to form around him, but they wouldn't, "What did you do?" Izuku asked Carlton Drake. "Simple, that drug that knocked you out also prevents the Symbiotes from coming out and stops them from healing you." Carlton Drake told Izuku, and he looked towards one of the guards and pointed at something.

The guard walked away and, through a pair of doors and just a few seconds later came back with a cylinder in his hands. "You see this?" He asked Izuku, who didn't answer. He just looked at him with a displeased look, and Carlton Drake turned away and opened the cylinder. A liquid stood up and looked around before it jumped onto the guard.

"Is that a Symbiote!?" Izuku shouted, and Carton Drake turned back to Izuku and chuckled before shaking his head."No, but you are close. They are called Synthiotes. We copied both the symbiotes in your body and the others we have here and took out the needless things such as their regeneration and improved their strength and durability making these guard superhuman and plus with their quirks, they are a devastating combo." Carlton Drake informed Izuku, who looked at him, disgusted."Why are you looking me at that? You should feel glad. There are others like you now." Carlton Drake said to Izuku, who shook his head.

"No. You haven't all of those things to you are just pets, Venom, Carnage, Toxin and Anti-Venom, they are me. My family." Izuku said,"Which is why..." Izuku said as he pushed against the metal chair, the metal bindings beginning to bend, snapped off freeing Izuku from the chair."I'm going to make you eat your own heart, with my very. Own. Hands." Izuku told Carlton Drake, walking up to the glass that separated him from Carlton Drake. Carlton smiled like the psycho he was and shook his head and said, "I don't think you will, because of this." Carlton said and pressed a button on a screen, and suddenly, the chair came to life, and Izuku was restrained again.

This time, Izuku's arms were held together by something you'd see over a restraint jacket, and a muzzle was put on Izuku's face, and gas was injected into the glass box. "I want you two to make sure he never wakes up, but if he does get in their and kill him." Carlton ordered the two guards behind him, the two guards nodded, and their Synthiotes covered them.

Meanwhile

"Hi, I was just wondering if Izuku's at an after-school club because he hasn't come home yet." Inko asked through the phone to the receptionist at Izuku's school, who told her to hold on as she checked.

"No, Mrs. Midoriya, your son isn't signed up for any after-school clubs today, but from what I know, he passed out during the trip to the L.I.F.E foundation, and they said they would contact you and help him." She informed Inko, who grew more worried. Not only was her son gone, but the reason why was much different than she thought, she thought of two things, the first one being that he was at an after-school club, the second and the one that seemed more likely, he was doing Vigilante work but it hadn't ever crossed her mind that he might've been kidnapped.

"Oh, yes, I remember now. Thank you for your help." Inko said and hung up the phone, and tears began to form in her eyes. Then, she picked up the phone again and dialled 110 the number for the police. As a tear ran down her face, the phone connected.

"Hello, what seems to be the emergency?" The respondent asked Inko."I think my sons been kidnapped." Inko told the respondent."I see. Can you tell me the last place he was before he went missing." He asked her."He was on a school trip to the L.I.F.E foundation, but he didn't come back from the trip." Inko explained to him."Alright ma'am, we'll have a car sent to your location to get more information about your boy." The respondent told Inko, and she thanked him and put the phone down again.

More tears began to run down her face, and the thought of her son being in danger frightened her even though he had the synbiotes . There could be no telling of how much pain he was going through right now.

Timeskip

Someone knocked on the door, and Inko opened the door and was met with a detective and a uniformed officer with a cat quirk.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hello, Ma'am I'm detective Tsukauchi, and this is my partner, officer Tamakawa

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hello, Ma'am I'm detective Tsukauchi, and this is my partner, officer Tamakawa." Detective Tsukauchi introduced himself to the worried woman, whose cheeks were red from her crying. "Please, do come in." Inko said, and the two officers entered, and they walked to the living room but still stood instead of sitting.

"Ma'am, can you please tell us what your son looks like?" Officer Tamakawa asked her, and she nodded."Well, he has messy green hair, freckles in the shape of a diamond, he's 6'4 and has green eyes." Inko told the two, and Detective Tsukauchi wrote it down in his notebook."Thank you, Ma'am. Before we go, do you know why your son would be kidnapped? Did he have any enemies? Y'know a criminal he knew or saw and got them arrested?" Detective Tsukauchi asked Izuku's mother, and she shook her head.

Even if Izuku did, she wouldn't have known because he wouldn't have told her because he didn't want to worry her. "We appreciate your time, Ma'am." He told Inko, and the two bowed and left Inko to herself. "Are you sure we'll be able to get a warrant for the L.I.F.E foundation?" Officer Tamakawa asked Tsukauchi, who sighed and said,"I don't know, the place is shrouded in mystery."He admitted to the feline officer. 'First, a bunch of homeless people disappeared, and now a teenager? The only place all of them last seen at or near being the L.I.F.E foundation... what's happening inside those walls?' Tsukauchi wondered to himself, looking up at the now setting sun.

Chapter end