My name's Jeff

The smell of the fish and other marine life filled the nose of Izuku as he sat on the roof of a small building that overlooked the seaside. 'It's calm.' Toxin pointed out. "Good." Izuku told him as he relaxed on the roof, soaking up some rays of sunshine.

From the furthest reaches of his hearing, Izuku heard thousands of feet rallying and rampaging through the streets behind him. The vigilante lifted his head up lightly and shifted his body to look back to the streets behind. He saw something approaching but wasn't sure what it was. They were blurry, and it wasn't until they were closer that Izuku saw sharks with legs!

He jumped into the air as the land sharks charged towards the fish markets and boats that painted the ports. 'What the hell are these things!?' Carnage shouted as Izuku bounced down and looked at the land sharks. They were obviously dangerous, considering they were sharks, but they also resembled dogs in Izuku's mind at least.

*Whistle*

Izuku's ears were bombed with sound, making the symbiotes freak out and making his body convulse as the land sharks rallied back to one pod and started running back to where ever they came from and wherever this place was is something Izuku needed to know.

Izuku noticed that there was a smaller land shark attempting to rip the head off a swordfish. Izuku picked up the small pup and let out a confused cry as he was met with the face of Hybrid. "Why don't you go home, little buddy?" Izuku asked the pup and placed him down gently on the floor.

*Arf*

The small land shark wandered away as Izuku carefully followed the pup behind and found the shark entering a pond, and Izuku promptly followed the beast into an underground area. The pup fell to the floor, and Izuku almost did the same, but he caught himself on the roof and found himself in an underground base sleeked with cold metal walls.

He trailed behind on the roof of the base as they entered a larger room filled with the other land sharks all stood like soldiers ready for commands, Izuku looked at the ringleader and saw a man that only had a head with small legs and arms in a floating chair.