●Chapter Twenty: The Meeting●

Many nights have gone by, and due to issues parents of the kids that were killed that night so long ago had begged to not let the kids know, saying "So young, they can't be in fear their whole life!"

Jimmy found this stupid hearing this is why the parents did not want the kids to know, the councilors had decided that they would have a meeting in a few minutes to discuss the next steps of action. Jimmy was well beyond his years despite being young, that is what he was told growing up causing him to slowly lose interest in things. When he found out from Sky that Rain Widow was helping him kill monsters you know what he did?

Nothing, absolutely nothing at all. The girl was strong-willed, she could most definitely handle herself and this would help her in the long run if anything like the genocide of Green Cabin happened. That is what the kids and counselors have been calling the incident, Jimmy wanted to say how not just Green Cabin was killed it was also a girl from Pink Cabin but decided against it.

Sitting back in his seat he watched the halfway full table full of seven others so far, the boss, Mr. Arson, Eric, the leader somehow of everyone, Jacie, the witch who was disguised as a janitor, him, Sky, the night guard, Carlos, a new person to the staff who is trained with fighting, and Adam, Ethan's father who has signed up on helping at last. It felt awkward being around the ginger which is why he sat in between Eric and Carlos. Mr. Arson seemed to have a tense energy with Eric for some reason but not replicated back.

Jimmy played with the lighter in his hand as he raised a brow at Mr. Arson who looked tense and a nervous wreck. "Sir, didn't the others have to watch the kids? Who are we waiting for?" A voice asked owned by Jacie, a dark-skinned woman with black-locked hair.

Her bottom lip was coated with black lipstick while her top one had none but a piercing. Her black eyeshadow faded to yellow the more it went, and she had a tattoo on her cheekbone of a broken heart. "Cousie is right, why sir?" Jimmy spoke out with an eyebrow raised crossing his arms, his feet on the table. The two were close friends growing up, the two constantly joking that the other was their cousin from the similar personalities.

Eric tried to ignore Jimmy's feet on the table as he tapped onto the wood with a rhythm with his fingernails. His red shirt was covered by his brown vest with many pins on it, one of the gay flag and another of the trans flag. One had the French flag and another was talking about equal rights.

Jimmy felt a smile form as he looked away, it was nice annoyingly that he had to admit, Eric was always closed off the two years Jimmy worked here. Not closed off like quiet because heaven's no, this man could hold up a one-sided conversation for around two hours.

Like he wasn't open about his identity as a person in general, so it was nice to see a change in pace. Mr. Arson turned to him, his face was blank but Jimmy could see the nervousness in his eyes. "We are waiting for... her." The room became silent. Adam raised a brow confused by who he was talking about but the whole room was ready to protest just as the sound of heels could be heard. Turning to the door Jimmy quickly moved his feet off the table and looked to see the familiar woman, or shall he say monster.

Eric felt his eyes widen, "It is good to see you again John." Her voice echoed through the room. Mr. Arson let out a sigh standing up. "It is good to see you too Evanora, but I do wish we could meet in better circumstances." Evanora had dark green skin but not an eye-sore kind, a more settled look. Her white hair was down into curls as her black cloak hood was pulled down off her head.