●Chapter Nineteen: The Never-Ending Contract and The Lou-Hoo Of Forts!●

Wind was blowing, the cabins were locked tight after the incident. But Rain couldn't stop her nerves, her eyes looked to see Moon reading a book, she was in a pajama shirt that had a unicorn, the shirt went to her knees as her pajama pants hovered over her ankles.

A beaded necklace on her neck with purple and blue beads with the words "Idiot Number 1" was on the front in white beads. Rain looked away as she watched out the window, "Rain everything is okay, i- I finally was able to put a protection seal on the cabins." Penelope whispered.

Rain looked over to her letting out a sigh, Ethan was in the bathroom, the door was shut but the three girls could hear the music blasting through the bathroom and loud movement, the boy was dancing to California Girls.

A smile formed on the girl's face, she liked him being happy, he felt like her little brother at times causing her to do well, sometimes get protective. Alright, maybe she gets too overprotective over her friends she'll admit.

A look of disappointment formed on her face, she maybe was too harsh on Connor. Now he is missing and they have no idea where he is. She wonders what would have happened if instead of fighting the boy she brought the group to hide in the bathroom, would they have survived?

The only reason the monsters knew where they were was because of her loud yelling, a gulp escaped her. If only she was stronger, if she was more brave, then maybe the green cabin would be alive right now. That made her pause in thought, turning to Penelope she formed a loom of uncertainty.

"Wait, please tell me Eugene is not sleeping in the green cabin after.. what happened?" She stopped herself from continuing her sentence seeing Moon peep out of her book hearing Eugene's name. Penelope turned to her, "I don't think so, I think they are staying at the medical area until the councilors figure out where they can sleep."

Rain nodded her head as she adjusted her hair, "alright." It was only 9 at the moment, but after hearing about the supposed bear attack in the green cabin everyone decided to stay in their cabins. "So, may I ask a question?" Moon spoke out looking at her book. Penelope quickly turned her head to the girl in an alarming amount of time.

Rain almost thought she snapped her neck. "Yeah? What is it Moon?" she asked. Rain sighed leaning back bringing her head into her knees. "So when are the councilors going to announce that monsters are coming here every night?" Penelope sighed "Tomorrow night-"...

Processing the information she slowly widened her eyes, Rain felt her head jolt off her knees looking at Moon. Moon could feel the stares causing her to slowly look at the girls. "That's good.. that's good, Eugene told me about it." Rain felt her hand slap her forehead. Of course, Eugene would.

Letting out a sigh Penelope slowly moved climbing up to Moon's bunk. "how long have you known?" she asked, Moon paused thinking for a moment. Well, I didn't know about the monsters, but I've seen Rain come back to the cabin beaten up pretty good before, and the day Eugene and Ethan went missing in the woods before breakfast they brought me to the storage unit they're always at, and told me everything."

Penelope let out a groan slamming her head into Moon's shoulder causing Moon to awkwardly smile closing the book and patting her on the back. Rain let out a sigh, a sudden thought coming into mind catching a glimpse of Sky outside holding a gun. Penelope caught a glimpse of this.

"Rain whatever you're thinking, no." Moon turned to Rain as the girl stood up walking to her bag. Searching she pulled out a black crop top that was similar to a turtleneck. "Rain!" Penelope repeated as Rain looked finding the black leggings she brought in case one of her skirts was too short.