●Chapter Five: A Shocking Sight and a Conversation●

It was a extremely hot and sweaty day, wind was blowing in the air as tons of children were screaming.

Of bliss, Rain in all honesty did not get what made the other kids so happy. Most were falling into mud for not walking on the rope correctly, most were missing each shot they did at the games and someone had blown a hole through the bounce house.
Rain felt herself roll her eyes at the antics that they were doing. Rain let her eyes move to see Karl playing with a little girl his age.

She had the widest grin ever and she kept bouncing her feet onto the grass. Karl was whispering to her like he was telling her a big secret. Her black hair was placed into tiny little pigtales and her hazel eyes were widened.

Rain felt a smile pull to her face, atleast he was making friends. Suddenly a hand on her shoulder speared making her flinch. "Hey Rain, can I meet you over here for a second." Rain met her eyes with the main camps counselor. She thought his name was Eric but shes not sure. "Of course?" She followed the man with her arms crossed over her chest.
The two managed to make it to behind the restroom building but froze in shock. Jimmy had his back pinned to the wall with his arms wrapped around a man's back. The ginger man had his lips onto his neck kissing it. Jimmy seemed to be trying to build tension in a needed area. Rain wished she could a picture of this.

Eric stood flabbergasted, "A-dam we can't do this here- mhm. What if the counselors or the kids hear- agh!" Jimmy managed to say. Eric quickly moved his hands over Rains ears as she stood frozen.
The man kind of looked like... Oh shit! Oh shit! Is that fucking Ethans dad!?

Rain bit back a laugh as Jimmy yelled at the two. Jimmy's face became a dark shade as he pushed the man off him and fixed his shirt aswell as wiping where the man was kissing off his neck.
"Damn, and everyone thought you were topping Eric." Rain blurted out catching everyone's attention.

"I'm sorry, but what!?" Eric practically yelled. The ginger man started to laugh, either from the fact everyone thought Jimmy was a top, or from the fact everyone thought the two were dating.
"Ya, everyone started a rumor and a theory that you two were banging." By everyone Rain meant Moon, but she was not about to rat out the girl. After all it could be good leverage.

Jimmy sighed as he stepped on Ethans father's foot. "So, did you ask her yet or what?" Suddenly Jimmy pulled out a cigarette and a very familiar lighter. Isn't that Eugene's lighter? "Where did you get those!?" Eric yelled, Jimmy gave him a blank stare as he lit the cigarette up. "Some kids, I promised I'd give the lighter back and would not rat out the person who gave me the cigs."

Eric gave him a flabbergasted look. "So you're letting kids smoke!?" Jimmy nodded his head as he looks at Rain. "So who else was getting chased?"
Rain suddenly froze. "Wait. What?" The ginger shook his head dissipointedly. "We know the creature chased two people down, we were able to pin point to to you because of your bandage. We just need to know who the other person was." Rain tried to process his information. "So your telling me, you run a freaking camp, EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE MONSTERS!?"

Jimmy shook his head as he took a draft from the cigarette. "Well, I guess it would make sense for population patrol." Rain mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. Jimmy choked on air as he could not laugh. "WHAT NO! Every couple of years the monsters go to past survivors, they would track down the kids of the survivors after killing them.

So parents who are smart bring you children to us." Rain processed this. "So my, dad could die?" Her voice got weak at the idea.
Jimmy sighed as he gave her a pity look. "So who was the other person?" Rain bit the inside of her cheek. "Connor Vally." Jimmy's eyebrows raised at this. "Of course it had to be one of my fucking kids." He mumbled under his breath. Jimmy moved to the ginger man giving him his cigarette. "Watch this for me handsome?" Then he walked away. Once he was completely out of sight the man threw the thing to the ground and stepped on it harshly.

"Always hated these dang things." Eric nodded in agreement but Rain knew better. She could practically smell the smushed cigarette in his pocket. Jimmy finnaly came back with Connor. Connors face was bright red like he was caught off gaurd. "Don't worry you can make out with your little lover later." Jimmy whispered to the point only Connor could hear. Connors face only became redder.

"They are not my lover!" He whisper yelled. Rain wondered what the two could be talking about. Connor met Rains eyes as he realized what was happening. "Hey dipshit, so apparently they knew about the fucking monster the entire time." Rain told him, he glared at her for the name but his mouth dropped at the information.
"So if you don't mind me asking, how did you kill the monster?"

The ginger man said. Jimmy was glaring at him once he realized his cigarette was gone. Rain and Connor stood there for a minute. "I'm sorry, what?" Connor whispered making the three adults paused. "You- did kill the monster right?"

Eric said staring at the two. "No of course not! We just hid in a storage room until it left!" Rain almost yelled as she stared at the man like he was an idiot. Jimmy banged his head on the wall as Ethans dad groaned and Eric face palmed himself. "

You have to kill the monster since it now has your scent! It will hunt you until its dead!" Rain have him a dumbfounded look as Connor took the liberty to say something. "And how the flip were we supposed to know!?