Kill Bill

The past few days have been a whirlwind, between getting all the information from Joey and Nayeli and helping lil baby deal with all of it. She's been a wreck, grieving the loss of her father and the relationship with her mother that she was denied. It's been rough on her, and even Dr. Deluca's worried about her blood pressure. I've doing my best to make sure both she and the baby are straight but I know deep down making Mona pay for all her shit is the only way to lift this dark cloud hanging over my girl.

I hold Ti close for what feels like forever, waiting until she's finally knocked out cold, before slipping out of bed and calling my mom to come stay with her while I handle some things. When we first heard everything Joey and Nayeli had to say I was ready to put a bullet in everyone that played a part in hurting my baby but the more I've thought about it death is too simple for them. It's taken me a few days to put everything in place because I've had to work around my wife's sleep schedule but I'm ready to put this shit to rest.

With my mom looking after lil baby while I'm gone, I hit the ground running, allowing the anger I'd been able to keep at bay in her presence, loose. I hit up Danni, she's been my rider through all of this bullshit. I'd called her a few days ago on the verge of going nuclear. After she talked me off the ledge I explained everything we found out from Joey and Nayeli. She helped me realize killing everyone wouldn't be as satisfying so she helped me come up with a plan and all she asked for in return was that I leave Andi for her. She was ready for war over her sister and there wasn't shit, Enzo or me, could do to stop her.

She answers her phone on the second ring. "It's time to take the trash out."

"You talkin' my shit. Where are we starting?"

"Meet me at Andi's" I say, already revving the engine.

When I get to Andi's Danni is already waiting for me. She jumps into my car as soon as she spots me.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Let's get this over with."

I nod, satisfied with her answer,

Danni makes quick work of the locks on Andi's apartment and once inside I hang back a little giving her the room to operate.

"W-What do you want?" Andi asks as soon as she sees Danni entering her bedroom. She's visibly nervous but Danni doesn't care as she walks calmly ignoring the pleas of her target, latching on her and going to fucking work. She takes a swing at her jaw and I watch the impact shift it out of alignment.

Danni doesn't speak her peace or announce who she is. For her, this isn't about being seen or heard and I realize that now. It's about doing what Fatima isn't able to do on account of being pregnant. I wasn't sure if they'd discussed this but seeing her go to town on ole girl I know she has her sister's back, and I have nothing but respect for that and her.

She's going to town, swinging at every part of her body but her stomach.

"Please, stop. I'll give you the answers you need. I'll tell you everything." Andi pleads spitting blood out of her mouth.