Cover girl

I wake up with a goofy smile on my face that has nothing to do with my baby even though today is print day

I wake up with a goofy smile on my face that has nothing to do with my baby even though today is print day. Okay maybe it has a little to do with The Black Canvas but for the most part, my smile has everything to do with my man, my man, my man. It's that goofy ass I'm falling in love smile that he seems to keep in rotation on my face. How much love I have for that man after only a few short months is suffocating.

How much I want him is suffocating.

How much I care about him is suffocating.

And the need to tell him is just as suffocating but I don't think we're there yet.

As if thinking about him conjures him, Zac steps into our bathroom just as I cut on the shower. He starts undressing removing his shirt ripping it over his head and I marvel at the muscles and tattoos lining his body, it's hard not to, when his shirtless body and strong pecs are staring me right in the face.

He's just finished working out.

I can smell it; not a musty smell, just that salty-sweat smell, mingling with whatever fragrance that's just him that makes me feel a little... sex-ragey.

I want to lick his nipples.

A wild, wild thought, that I don't even have to articulate. And lucky for me I don't have to because he speaks first.

"Good morning Mrs Taylor. The model huh? Mrs cover girl. Fine girl no pimple,"

I laugh, at his antics because he always does something like this to start each morning and I eat it up every time.

Greedily.

Because when it comes to him I'm so wide open. "What is this accent?"

"This is my model voice, you are speaking to a cover model now so talk to me nice."

"You're so damn stupid."

"Just for that, you don't get an autograph." He says with a grin then with a serious face he pulls me to face him. "For real though I'm so proud of you and the work you've been putting in and I hope today you get to feel the love and appreciation for your efforts from more people."

Yeah, I'm so fucking in love with this man it's sickening, and I don't even care. "Thank you baby I appreciate you and your support," I say dropping my robe and stand fully naked before him.

For a moment he watches me his lids falling as he catches his bottom lip between his teeth. "Good and after work you and I are going to celebrate print day."

"Why we gotta wait until later when we can start celebrating now."

He doesn't say anything but just looks at me in that way that always makes my breath hitch and my heart beat faster. I love that look.

"Don't be looking at me like that," I say to him as we both step into the shower.

"Like what?" he asks lathering the washcloth he'd grabbed with my body wash as he begins to scrub me down.