Anything You Can Do

My alarm goes off at five thirty a

My alarm goes off at five thirty a.m. For the fifth day since I moved in with Zac the pillow barrier I put the night before is nowhere to be found and I wake up snuggled up to Zac. Unfortunately, I'd slept beautifully every single night on the luxury mattress and sumptuous sheets. I swear, his place makes the Shangri-La look like a Motel 6 and I hate how much I love it here. What I hate even more is that Zac's given me carte blanche to decorate the place to my liking.

I carefully untangle myself from him, with a mission in mind. I gather things for my shower, choose my clothes for the day and then connect my phone to the Bluetooth speaker in the bathroom. A smile creeps across my face as I navigate to my "You got me all the way fucked up" playlist and start it up, cranking the volume to an obscene level.

I carefully curated the playlist knowing it would annoy the fuck out of Zac, especially before six. The songs are loud as I strip down and step into the sauna shower, rapping or singing at the top of my lungs to every lyric.

Another grin spreads across my face when my music is abruptly shut off.

"Why are you fucking with me at the asscrack of dawn?" Zac asks opening the bathroom door while I'm still mid-rinse. I knew Zac wouldn't be able to avoid such an aggressive summons, but I forgot how deep his voice is at this time of morning. My traitorous nipples offer an immediate response, but my mouth offers nothing. I finish rinsing the soap from my body, then shut the shower off.

Before I can reach for it, the glass shower door swings open, letting out enough steam to give a bit of visibility in the cloudy room.

Zac is definitely pissed.

My confidence falters when it dawns on me that I am naked, wet and entirely too vulnerable to keep messing with him.

I am also much too stubborn not to.

"Good morning, Zachary. Can I help you with something?" I ask, coyly crossing an arm over my bare breasts.

"You're not funny, Fatima."

"Wasn't trying to be," I say stepping out of the shower, standing toe to toe with him.

"Keep your fucking... 'bad bitch' music to yourself moving forward. I don't want to hear that shit."

I don't pay him any mind as I head for the mirror. Since my first morning here, the morning I kissed him I've been so bothered by him. I'd never been this hot and bothered in my whole damn life. After that morning he's kept his distance keeping his word to not touch me until we are married. I'm still not sure why I initiated the kiss but Zac kissed like a nigga that did tongue gymnastics. I've been imagining how he will use his tongue in other places which causes me to shudder.

What makes the whole situation worse is that I haven't been able to take care of myself because he just had to insist we share a fucking bedroom. So now I'm sexually frustrated and my only outlet is to provoke him until he breaks. Just thinking about how he bit and sucked on my lips sends my pussy fluttering and my core contracts, remembering how hard he felt beneath me.