Becoming Mrs Taylor

Today is day five of our honeymoon and Fatima has broken my ass all the way down, I mean she has a nigga wide open

Today is day five of our honeymoon and Fatima has broken my ass all the way down, I mean she has a nigga wide open. The last few days have been earth-shattering. If I wasn't head deep in Fatima, then I was balls deep in her. When we weren't up under each other we'd been heavy, ignoring the outside and focused on getting to know each other for real.

One of the things I've learned about her is if you fuck with her she fucks with you heavy and that shit has only added to my infatuation with her. She matches my energy on every level and requires I do the same. One time we were at a car exhibit that she asked me to take her to cause she thought I'd enjoy it when one of her ratchet songs came and she started dancing. The way she was vibing to that shit had me joining her and we just danced and vibed together not caring about the people watching. Her goofy side definitely caught me off guard.

Another unexpected discovery was learning she's a big crybaby. When she feels safe she will cry about any little thing.

The dick good? She crying.

The movie sad? She bawling her eyes out.

At first, I was worried about all the crying but then she reassured me they were happy tears and now I can tease her about it. It's a beautiful sight to see her come into her own and be comfortable enough with me to do that and it's a flex for me that my presence brings her that kinda peace. And besides I'll take her sensitive ass over them gangsters any day.

On one of the other days I took her shopping, letting her know as Mrs Taylor one of her responsibilities was to explore the depth of my pockets. At first, she was hesitant talking all that independent woman bullshit so I fucked the reticence out of her in the changing room and we came to an agreement. When we left the changing room the assistant who had been helping us was awkwardly looking everywhere but us so I encouraged lil baby to buy something that would double her commission for the day. Gina the assistant had perked up at that agreeing with Fatima that the more affordable Birkin bags weren't it so they had no choice *insert eye roll* but to swing for the respectable limited-edition ones. 120K a pop multiplied by three. From Hermès, we moved to Dior, then Chanel, before making our last stop at Balmain. After that day I haven't heard any complaints about spending money cause lil baby definitely likes getting spoiled and that's the type of time I'm on.

I've also learnt that Fatima is big on physical touch so I make it a point to give her caresses, back rubs, gentle touches, hand holding, or just my closeness. Which is how we ended up here. Last night I made love to her against the tall windows in the villa with the view of the Med, washed her body after she soaked, and gave her a massage that put her straight to sleep. This morning, she couldn't move from the plush, king-sized bed, and I can't blame her. As greedy as I am for her, I have to let her rest. Shit, I've barely gotten my fill. Fatima's pussy doesn't play fair with a nigga, squeezing my dick so tight and that shit is gushy, stupid wet. Now lil baby is lying nestled in my arms, sleeping peacefully like the queen she is. To go from losing sleep over her, to holding her every night is crazy.