One down, few to go

It was rather hard for Sticks not to murder Sonic!VBoom. Although she pulled at his quills and jumped at him. The cries of the blue for help and, 'GET HER OFF ME!' , prompted [encouraged] Knuckles to try and hold the badger down. Amy was having a talk about how ladies shouldn't let their emotions get the better of them, while Sticks just crossed her arms and frowned.

"Why do I need to hold Sticks down anyway?", Knuckles asked. Sonic had the most irked expression. It wasn't like the badger tried to kill him a few moments ago. 

Tails smiled helplessly and explained, "We need your help, Sticks."

Sticks raised an eyebrow and glared at the smaller hedgehogs. "If you want me to help those spies, then not. Because I know you guys are spies."

Sonic was still curious as to how the badger had come to this conclusion. Shadow just held her gaze, challenging her which wasn't so good taking the situation.

"I'm sure they won't be as bad if you help them.", Amy tried to reason, Sticks raised an eyebrow still acting disbelieving.

Her gaze wandered to the blue hedgehog "Sure they won't...  promise."

Sonic was about to say something but got cut off as a seizure hit him. He lost awareness of his surroundings and slightly swayed on his feet. Before he completely lost his balance someone grabbed his arm and held him steadied him. He could feel warmth emitting before his chest. He looked down to see a gloved hand and inhibitor ring. His gaze shifted upwards to Shadow who somewhat seemed worried. 

"Are you alright?", Amy asked him.

He lightly shifted his feet so that Shadow's hand on his shoulder supported him more, you could say that he somehow leaned into the touch. But to him it was more like having something to lean against. Shadow in response tensed for a second before letting the other rest.

The hero gave her a smile and said, "I'm fine."

He looked towards Shadow to reassure him as well but the look the other sent him made him shut up. The other gazed at him with a frown his and eyebrows slightly raised. Sonic ended up giving him an unsure smile because his voice did not appear to work.

Shadow did not respond nor did he make any sound. He just let Sonic lean into his side while stating, "Sure. We promise."

Even though Sticks was still suspicious of them there was nothing she could do now she just mumbled a small. "'Course you do." 

Amy glinted at her, "Sticks... "

The badger growled but kept quiet afterwards. Tails spoke up now, " Great! Sticks, Do you still have that multi functional device?"

Sticks furrowed her eyes, " Why do you wanna know? "

Everyone let out a sigh, knowing that this would be a long day. After getting her to bring them the disastrometer they had explained to Sonic and Shadow that it was to detect catastrophic events. Tails informed that he would maybe be able to detect the Emeralds with that. But it would have been more helpful if they had something similar to them. The reason Tails had lent Sticks the device was unsaid. But he had apparently created it. 

Knuckles suddenly spoke up, "I mean I have this sapphires"

Everyone looked at him like he had eaten a stone. Knuckles got queasy [uncomfortable], "Not good?"

Amy went up to Knuckles and pointed out, "How long did you think you would keep it from us?"

Knuckles averted his gaze, "I- I thought you knew about it."

Sonic and Shadow looked at one another. Both tried to ignore the tingling feeling in the pit of their stomach.

Sonic's hand began to sweat as his body began to grow heavier. He began to completely lean into the other. Shadow just raised his eyebrow but said nothing. He shifted his arm so that it rested on the hero's lower back and retreated his hand from the front.