Robots

Shadow had to admit, even though this Amy was in love with her Sonic, she did not gush over him as much, sure it sometimes slipped her mouth but she held herself back and tried to suppress it. Due to this she focused on the information and only sometimes drifted off, when she remembered something. He quite liked this version of Amy.

She was really open to his story, with the prism verse and everytime he asked why she would just believe him, she would just flip her hand and say, "Trust me, that is not the craziest thing that has happened." He began to believe her, when she started to weave [include; introduce] him into their world. After a while he asked for a coffee, to which she enthusiastically responded with, "The usual?"

He just agreed, curious as to what the usual was. Out of nowhere she pulled a coffee maker from her purse. At first Shadow could't believe his eyes but after a while he got used to the abnormal gestures.

When both Sonics returned at the taller one's house they were surprised to see Shadow and Amy sitting together drinking their tea and coffee. Sonic (VBoom) called out, "Woah Amy. Didn't know you became friends with mister grumpy."

Shadow was irked by that comment while Amy stood up and pointed a finger at him. "That wasn't nice, Sonic. He's a way better company than you."

The ebony [heavy blackish or very dark brown timber from a mainly tropical tree] hedgehog felt a warmth spread through him, when he heard that compliment. It wasn't often that he got a compliment. On the other side Sonic (VBoom) gritted his teeth and crossed his arms. "Yeah? Well, I don't think so."

Amy rolled her eyes. "Well, he was here when I came to give you some homemade cookies.", she huffed and sat back down to drink her tea.

"I was out with-", he gestured towards Sonic, who was in a daze and did not register that the other did not remember his name. He couldn't follow the interaction between the two.

"His name is Sonic.", Amy told him.

Sonic (VBoom) raised an eyebrow, "And how would you know."

She gave him an unimpressed look. "Because I actually listen to people."

"Sure, sure." He waved it off and glanced over at Shadow, who glared back at him.

The smaller blue hedgehog stepped in between the two. "Woah there buddies- how about we..." He actually had no idea what they were supposed to do.

Having the two hedgehogs' attention, made the hero feel uneasy. Not only was Sonic (VBoom) giving him a judgemental look but he couldn't read Shadow's expression as well. He send Amy a helpless smile indicating her needed support.

Which the pink hedgehog apparently understood, since she stood up, clashed her hands together, so that attention shifted to her. "So, Shadow. Sonic.", She said their names separately, making it appear more threatening.

Unfortunately her attentiveness was cut short, as a badger rushed through the entranced. She stopped and shouted instantly, "Eggman's trying to take over the world again!"

Sonic and Shadow stood there dumbfounded. Shadow raised an eyebrow as he observed the intruder. Amy cleared her throat.

"Shadow, Sonic, this is Sticks, I was telling you about her beforehand Shadow. She's the one with the crazy conspiracies." She motioned over to the badge.