War Day 5: Let's bring it down!

It took me honestly a couple of moments before I jumped up and down and then started running with a huge smile on my head. This time I grabbed the daggers while I was running. I had no regret nor did I needed a plan this time. All the exercise told us to do now was to go at each other. I was pretty sure that Nezu wanted this to end as fast as possible. So I was actually starting to enjoy this more and more since easy usually meant going with a full blow at it. Of course I could use my quirk but why should I? Stain was also fast without his quirk, so was I as well. There was no need for a quirk if you are trained and skilled enough.

Alright! 

Alright!

Let's see!

Who do we find first!

Let's run left here....

And now let's turn right here!

OHO!

I saw something!

Who was this?

I can cut their path if I run this way!

I had just caught a glimps of some uniform and it was running in the same direction as I was the only thing was that they were definitely running in that other street parallel to mine. I just laughed when I saw that and decided to step up the game a bit. For now I was running a bit more casually but now that I got exited, I started to actually lean forwards a bit more making myself more aerodynamic to make it a bit easier for me to run. Not that it was actually making me that much faster but fast enough to actually start and pass them in time before running into the next alley to jump out and attack them. It was a nice plan and it meant just everything right now.

Alright... I need to get the timing right here!

if not let's use One for All then.

There they are! 

I was soo close when they arrived in my view that I threw the dagger first before tackling them down and rolling away. It took them a couple of seconds to understand what was going on and it took me just a few moments to get up and run towards them to grab their arm. It was only now that I saw who I got. It was Ibara and her hair was really something I didn't wanted to deal with so I tried to actually make this as quick as possible and chocking her was the easiest thing to do. 

Did it work against the hair?

GOD DAMN HAIR!

SOMEONE GET ME A TRIMMER!

No, get me LAWN!

This is insane!

Too much hair!

I would get rid of it...

Is it trying to chocke me as well...

OH NO YOU DON'T!

Not really but it was working against her since she was alone running around. I guess at some point the heroes had split. What I didn't think about was for to have some kind of signal flare. In the last moment of her being conscious, she used it and shot the flare up into the sky.

HAHAHA

This will be fun!

This way I don't need to search for them.

Nezu: Ibara Shiozaki is eliminated.

Me: Alright, should I wait or not?

I think that question is out!