Beautiful!

3rd POV with the LOV

The moment the villains watched Izuku throw Shinso down they all stood up from the floor. It was Twice who started screaming and Dabi who joined as if they were just watching some kind of sports match. It was funny how they were cheering for Izuku and in the end they did watch him hide and Bakugo look and search the whole rooftop even trying to get up where Izuku was before giving up and walking away.

Kurogiri: That was close.

Toga: Close? DID YOU SEE WHAT HE DID?!

Twice: BRILLIANT!, A monster.

Spinner: I love it! No wonder Stain likes the kid.

Compres: I don't think that is the reason.

Dabi: Why can't we get him in our team again?

Shigaraki: He is a hero by heart.

Dabi: Ah.... damn it! I want him now. Look at his skills though!

Shigaraki: I know.

Toga: So we are all for him?

Kurogiri: Any chance we can cheat and intervene with this so called exercise?

Shigaraki: NO! Don't you dare.

Kurogiri: I won't but the thought was kinda nice.

Twice: I am all for it., Screw with that little shit and let him rot.

Spinner: Kinda am for it as well.

Toga: YES !

Dabi: No, that is a horrible idea. 

Shigaraki: How about after this shit, we all send some kind of anonymous post card to him. Fanbox.

Toga: Can we?

Kurogiri: Why not? Sounds nice and I am sure the kid will like it.

Compress: He sure will.

Spinner: A bit weird but yes.

The villains were all just way out of their character as they had just screamed and jelled at the screan "DO IT!" and "FUCK OFF POMERANIAN!". They were cheering for Izuku with each passing minute and thanks to that, they kinda formed a small fangroup. The hero "Deku"'s first fan group. No one knew about this hero but the LOV were sure to be his fans even though they were pretty much enemies.

Compress: What you think he will do next?

Spinner: Mess with the heroes of course!

Toga: Did you see that drop?! Aaaahhhh~ That was chefs kiss. 

Dabi: He will destroy them.

Twice: So we betting on who is gonna be the next one?, Wanna just lay around and chill?

Compress: Sounds like a good idea.

Toga: I bet on that floaty bitch.

Dabi: Sure cause you hate her.

Toga: Love hate relationship! Kinda annoys me how little miss princess has just everything and is sooo poor. Dunno... something about her pisses me off. 

Shigaraki: I am up for that kid who he dropped.

Kurogiri: You mean he will be at it again? No, he will need to actually break in and get that kid now. Too risky. I bet he is going after one of his classes. Perhapse Iida or Todoroki. They can become dangerous to him.

Spinner: I say Yaoyorozu since her quirk is handy and he is the one who is actually thinking and planning everything. Without her, they will have a hard time.

Twice: I say that Dandelion, No one.

Compress: I say our spy since he really needs to act his shit together but he never gets it right.

As they all said who they thought it was gonna be, they all started looking at Dabi who didn't join the conversation. It was clear to everyone by now that they had no idea what was about to happen next since no one could have fortold anything about what they just witnessed. They in fact thought that Izuku would infiltrate the hero heardsquarters. Yet he just threw a kid off a rooftop without even batting an eye.

Things are getting out of hand and for them it was getting better and better. They knew when they saw a twisted character and from every single person they have faced till now, they could never read nor understand Midoriya at all. Seeing how he was acting, was giving them as villains chills down to their bones.

Dabi: I think he will leave it at this for today and will focus on Koda. 

Twice: That animal guy?, Cute guy?

Dabi: Yup.

Compress: Why?

Dabi: Because... unpredicatble and he is the quiet guy. 

Shigaraki: You just went random, right?

Dabi: Yup.... but let's face it... no one has any ideas at all.

Just like that they focused back on the TV and watched Izuku get back to a random church and then start seemingly pray but the fact that he was just there was enough to get them all confused.

Toga: What is he doing?

Shigaraki: SHHH! He is mumbling something.

Kurogiri: Did he just say death?

Compress: I thought soo too....

Spinner: Did he also say something about poison?

Twice: Why is he giggling now?, What is wrong with that Devil?

Dabi: Well boys! Let's watch this shit go down!