Patience...

3rd POV with the teachers:

After Mic released his class, it was Vlads turn to release his class into the dead city how the teachers started to refear to the exercise ground. The reason for that was because the whole area was just a ghost town and build to funktion without any people in it at all. There were some robots walking around to maintin the city clean and also clean it up after a fight. Of course Nezu had thought about everything that was needed so that this city could be used for future exercises as well. 

Midnight: Why is he not doing anything?

Mic: I felt his gaze on me. 

Ectoplasm: He was following you as he is following them.

Recovery Girl: If anyone asks me, I would say he is checking them out.

Midnight: But why? He could have just attacked them and made them spread around the city? Isn't this more dangerous for him? They can regroup and make a plan against him when class 1A enters into the game.

Mic: I... good point Nem.

Nezu: I believe he is planning something.

Eraserhead: There is a chance he is planning a bigger attack. It would be more beneficial for him to get more people at the same time. On top of that he does have that crossbow.

Midnight: So you say he will get into the building and then start shooting like a crazy killer? Isn't that a bit too much? I know he is the villain and all but that doesn't seem like his style.

Mic: His style? Nem do you even hear yourself?

Midnight: How else should I say it then Zashi? Let's be honest, we all thought it gonna be Bakugo and now we have Midoriya as the villain and up till now we could only see that he did think about it and has some really cool weapons. We don't know anything more than that.

Nezu: Which makes it soo exiting.

Power Loader: Do we need to know more? It's not like we know what real villains will do anyways. This is gonna be a good exercise for them too.

Eraserhead: *sigh* Vlad is coming back.

Mic: Want me to go with you?

Eraserhead: No.

They heroes could watch Midoriya walk together with class 1B till their hero agency and the place they would spend their time while the exercise was going on but they could also see him following Vlad back. For a villain, this was quite unexpected. Normally the heroes had to deal with villains that were not thinking much and attacking them the moment they are being exposed. It didn't seem as if that would be the case here nor did it seem as if Midoriya wanted to attack them while people were missing.

It took just a bit of time for Vlad to come back and join the other heroes while Eraserhead was bringing his children into the dead city.

Vlad: He was following me, wasn't he?

Mic: YES!

Vlad: Hm... he could have attacked them. Nezu is there a rule stating that he was not allowed to attack them while we release them into the dead city?

Nezu: No.

Vlad: So he is planning something?

Midnight: Probably but what? Can you think about something?

Vlad: No, I was prepared for him to strike when I brought them all out of the elevator. I was sure surprised that he didn't do anything at all.

Nezu: It won't be any different now as well.

Mic: Huh... but why? The moment they all are together, they will know it is him.

Ectoplasm: They are still not allowed to arrest him if they have no evidence at all.

Midnight: Oh yeah... wait. So if he doesn't do anything, there won't be anything they have against him, right?

Mic: Oh my gosh... don't tell me the kid is trying to get them all to go crazy waiting for something to happen?!

The more the heroes were talking to each other, the more they came to the conclusion that Midoriya was planning something. No matter what it was, it was definitely stalling for time and he was about to turn this exercise into one that was all about patience and timing. No one knew what that meant or was actually gonna do to the other kids but one thing was for sure, Nezu was smiling as he was looking at the camers and sipping on his tea. That chimera was waiting patiently to finally uncover what the kid was really capable to do. With each little hint, he was starting to get more and more obsessed with Midoriya. The sheer thought that this child was planning something, that no one could figure out at all was just too thrilling for him. If the rat would guess, he would say that Midoriya was only waiting for the other heroes to come to try and trest out if they all knew the rules. After all breaking the rules meant immediat disqualification. So in one sense if a certain classmate was about to explode and held him in custody too long or refuse to let go of Midoriya, that hero in training would face some consequences just as in real life. Heroes that were going against civilians that they didn't had any evidence about at all, were often suspended from hero work and in most cases would return after a couple of months or some kind of compensation for the mental trauma they have costs the person as well as ruining their social image.

It was not a simple thing at all and it was very important that these children would learn this as well.