Is this a good idea?

3rd POV with the teachers:

The heroes watched Izuku as he went to the hero headquarters and soon realized one thing. He was after Shinso and not the heroes there at all. To top it off, no one really thought that he would do this. It was illogical to do this but at the same time logical as well. Shinso was a liability he had to get rid of sooner or later. The question was when and where. The illogical part was for him to get to the hero agency.

Midnight: Why did he went into the hero agency? Isn't this the most stupidest thing he could do?

Mic: I don't get this myself. 

Vlad: It's not that dumb but at the same time... this is quite risky.

Eraserhead: I agree here. As much as none of us thought he would do this, our students won't be able to see this coming as well. 

Power Loader: But the security inside is certainly not the easiest to pass, right?

Ectoplasm: I agree.... but he has a plan, right?

Nezu: Of course he has! He did his job quite well up until now, why shouldn't he be able to finish everything he started.

Midnight: You really have a lot of faith in him....

Mic: You don't? 

Midnight: Not what I said.

Mic: But sounded like it.

Midnight: .... Zashi....

Mic: Yes Nem?

Midnight: You think I don't know he can do it after he did all this? It's as if he knew what the heroes are going to do before they do it!

Ectoplasm: He is quite calculative.... and seemed to know his classmates well.

Power Loader: It's more than this! He prepared for everything beforehand!

Nezu: Indeed.

Vlad: He also uses tactics none of us taught the kids... these don't come from nothing. 

Eraserhead: You suggest he has experience?

Nezu: I would not believe so.

Vlad: Why not? He is doing everything a bit too well for a first year student.

Nezu: Did any of you thought about some self defense or material art courses?

Vlad: Kids nowadays like to be more on their phones and he doesn't look that trained.

Power Loader: He is though! I should know since my class made a costume for him.

Midnight: Alright, so he knows how to fight thanks to these lessons... then what about the knowledge to pull up an uno reverse on the students?

Nezu: Simple put, he traines with them every day and knows them better than any of us since they are his classmates. He is only calculating their moves and act according to his believe and he had a lot of time preparing for this event as well. Not to mention that he was training with them together till the last day.

Vlad: Clever.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Vlad: I doubt that we would have another student act like this in their first year here.

Midnight: .... just thinking but don't you guys think he might be a bit too much for his very own class? Maybe he is getting bored?

Mic: True... now that you mention it.

Nezu: I would suggest it being that way.

RG: Still not an excuse everything....

Nezu: Perhapse we shall be rearranging the classes?

RG: At this time of the year? Certainly not! That would only make things worse.

Vlad: I agree. They have lived themselves in and know each other already.

Eraserhead: *sigh* I agree with Vlad here. My problem children are troublesome.

Vlad: Pffff- 

Mic: Yeah true, I mean they already formed friend groups and all and there is a tension between class 1A and 1B too.

Midnight: Not really a good idea to mix the classes together.

Nezu: I see....In this case, how about establishing an after school training course for everyone who wants to participate?

Midnight: That might work.

Mic: If we are on topic of making courses, how about an art course as well?

Midnight: Oh you just want to throw music at everyone.

Mic: As if you don't want to use this chance for teaching french.

Midnight: Ehhh....... I would rather do photography.

Power Loder: I would do some weapon making. You know how good of a skill that is when someone lost all their weapons and know how to help themselves.

Nezu: Alright, please send a list of all the courses to me and I will look over them.

Midnight: YES! Let me just throw this announcement in out group chat.

RG: Why do I have a feeling that you will regrett this Nezu.

Nezu: Oh no, I won't be the one regretting it but the teachers assigned to these courses.

This was the last the rat said but no one was listening to it as everyone else was actually too focused on talking to each other about all the opportunities they now had and what they could do in the future. Little did they know that Nezu would just throw some assignments at them and then leave them all alone to deal with these courses since they were after all their ideas except for the very useful courses and where Izuku might seem to have an interest in. After all they had to ensure that the child would not get on the wrong side and really became a villain. If that would be the case, then they would certainly see a complete new area.