Let's bet! Quirk or no Quirk?

3rd POV LOV point of view:

Funny how the villains were looking at the screen, nearly glued at it and then strated screamin in exitement when they saw the drop of a certain girl. They were more than just ready to the fight and they all knew that this display was just a way to distract the heroes. Besides the church was a great place for a fight as well. This church had two floors, the ground floor where every one of Midoriya's victims were and then the first floor with the organ and som side seats. It was the perfect place to have a great overview of the whole ground floor since it was a small place as well. The only thing that could be a problem was that the church itself had just one entry and no back doors at all. It certainly did had a couple of windows that could be broken but other than that, nothing.

Toga: So how much we betting that he is gonna start fighting and at some point manage to injure every single one who is gonna come into this place?

Dabi: I bet he is gonna use Pony's quirk.

Twice: Who is Pony?, What is Pony?

Dabi: The girl with the horns, such a ridiculous name that I just couldn't help and remember.

Spinner: Oh good point! If he uses that, then he would go over the rules of not having any weapons since that is basically someones quirk and he can offically hurt others with it.

Compress: You think he is gonna think about that?

Kurogiri: He is certainly planning something. 

Shigaraki: Why even use a damn quirk from someone else when he can use his own to make the weapons more deadly?

Twice: But isn't he already deadly enough?, That pussy cat and deadly... never!

Dabi: Ah good point.. but he is not using it as much... so I don't think he will do it.

Shigaraki: He will.

Dabi: Why are you so sure about that?

Shigaraki: It is a part of him. Why should he deny something he worked so hard to get there?

Toga: Makes sense... but I think he is more scarier this way. I mean look at how much he is doing without actually harming anyone yet.

Compress: You mean their mind? I bet that the people in the church will never forget what he just did to Uraraka and that other guy at the cross.... they didn't even see how he was hung there... he is just there and all of them with ketchup.

Kurogiri: They did see him cover them in ketchup though. He did wake them all up and started to give them pain. I am really curious as to why Nezu was doing something like these bracelets. They do not make any sense.

Compress: I think he did that instead of them getting injured.. I mean pain is pain but better without injuries to heal. That healer must also be damn scary too.

Toga: Uhhhh all healers are.

These villains knew no mercy when it came to healers since they had one themselves and a doctor. Both were shady people who enjoyed to see the pain in others eyes. Hence their behaviour and the shiver they could feel just thinking about how healers anger could feel.

Spinner: If we gonna bet, then let's bet about what he is gonna do to Shinsou because he ain't gonna let him go on for any longer for sure.

Compress: Agree.

Kurogiri: A dark place and hang him there, no water, no light, no food, no company just being on his own perhapse?

Toga: But blood! Where is the blood?! This is soo not gonna hit it.

Dabi: Sounds possible... But he could also use that bracelet they all have.

Shigaraki: True... but he could also just beat the shit out of Shinso.

Compress: That would eliminate him, no?

Shigaraki: He is the villain in this. That wouldn't be out of the question.

Kurogiri: But their healer would say something. Didn't you hear Nezu removing Uraraka out of the game after that broken bone an open wound as well..... he would have gone further but he is respecting the rules and the decsion made. On his very own way, he is showing them how dangerously close he is to a real villain without hurting them too much.

Toga: At this point, he is one. I am even scared from him but that makes him sooo much sexier.

Dabi: You seriously can't stop wooing over him huh...

Shigaraki: Oh and who insist on getting him in the team? Talk for yourself idiot.

Kurogiri: Don't we all want him in the team by now? We would be unstoppable!

They all nodded before contiuing being glued at the screen since it was continuing and this time it was the heroes who just met outside the church where Izuku had the walkie-talkie and was following their every moves. Something that the heroes should have started to think about sooner, yet no one did think about that possibility yet.

Shit was about to go down and everyone knew about this.